The piss trigger

OK, I'm going to try to explain. 

Out on a cycling trip a few weeks back , rested for while, debating what trail to take. A middle aged lady walking her dog came into view, ok I'll ask her if she knows the area and where the routes go.
While speaking to her I couldn't ignore her huge no bra breasts moving left and right.She also made it quite obvious that she noticed my commando approach cycling shorts. Her nipples were wide and hard, the t shirt was very see through as well. I was getting quite aroused and found it difficult to keep myself from talking to her beautiful boobs also trying to be respectful at the same time. What this triggered though was the extra need to find a quiet trail on my ride and take a lovely outside in the open piss. The whole exhibitionism side triggered my passion to take that piss.
What triggers you? 

• Like 3

Sounds like a lovely encounter.

I'm always on the lookout for enjoyable places to pee (anywhere except a toilet).   However, I would say that the thing that triggers my desire to pee (other than a lot of drink!) is arriving home.   It never ceases to amaze me how I can drive for hours and be OK but as I get to within 10 mins of home my bladder pressure starts to increase exponentially and as I pull onto the drive I have to run in quickly and pee before it becomes a problem - yet, if the journey had been another half an hour or an hour, I would have managed fine.

Of course, if I'm travelling on my own, then I don't have this problem as I will more than likely have stopped somewhere to pee outside because it is more fun that way. 

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Alfresco said:

It never ceases to amaze me how I can drive for hours and be OK but as I get to within 10 mins of home my bladder pressure starts to increase exponentially and as I pull onto the drive I have to run in quickly and pee before it becomes a problem - yet, if the journey had been another half an hour or an hour, I would have managed fine.

Of course, if I'm travelling on my own, then I don't have this problem as I will more than likely have stopped somewhere to pee outside because it is more fun that way. 

Oh - that sounds so familiar!

• Like 1

For me the trigger for an enjoyable pee is generally time and opportunity. So if I'm home for the day, the weather's great and I don't have too much to do, that triggers thoughts of "oh yes - I really, really want to do some nice - possibly a bit naughty - peeing today). I know I can wander around the house and garden, or perhaps go for a walk in the countryside and just pee without worry. The plan is triggered by the opportunity. Does that make sense?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kupar said:

For me the trigger for an enjoyable pee is generally time and opportunity. So if I'm home for the day, the weather's great and I don't have too much to do, that triggers thoughts of "oh yes - I really, really want to do some nice - possibly a bit naughty - peeing today). I know I can wander around the house and garden, or perhaps go for a walk in the countryside and just pee without worry. The plan is triggered by the opportunity. Does that make sense?

Hi Kupar

It does make sence, for me it seems that the moment I'm turned on or see a sexy person I feel the need to have that naughty pee

• Like 1
13 hours ago, PullbackSoaker said:

Hi Kupar

It does make sence, for me it seems that the moment I'm turned on or see a sexy person I feel the need to have that naughty pee

I guess that applies to me indirectly as well - If I see a sexy girl then I'm thinking "I would love to see her pee in an alley or behind a bush", then as in 99.99% of cases she doesn't do that, so I may think about peeing outside myself as a substitute.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Alfresco said:

I guess that applies to me indirectly as well - If I see a sexy girl then I'm thinking "I would love to see her pee in an alley or behind a bush", then as in 99.99% of cases she doesn't do that, so I may think about peeing outside myself as a substitute.

@Alfresco, I'm probably not the best putting my explanation down in text but,spot on couldn't agree more with you. 

• Like 1