House sitting for my folks

My parents are away on an extended family reunion trip and since I have the luxury of working from home I volunteered to watch the house while they are away. Since I live in a crowded city and live in a small apartment with a roommate I plan to take full advantage of my parents wooded home and in unit washing machine and dryer. We also lucky don't have a neighbor to one side and the other neighbor has a decent sized fence.

They left earlier this morning and I've already had a couple naughty pees. After they left it was a bit chilly so I pulled on some black leggings and put on some black shorts over them and went out to pretend to get the paper. On the way back I started to let out some spurts of morning coffee into my pants. I was attempting to let it out slowly and instead some forceful squirts sprayed down my left leg and out the shorts leg. I kept letting out spurts trying to slow each one as my warm pee started making it's way down my thigh and leggings fabric. 

Not wanting to alarm any neighbors who might glance out their window and see me through the trees staring at my legs I moved to a lawn chair and sat at the edge while I peed some into my leggings and watched as each wave of pee made its way farther down my leg. I then stood up and let the rest flow freely down my leg before going back into the house.

My next pee I decided to go out to the backyard where I'm fairly hidden, this time I opted to not wear pants, just wearing a shirt since the fence more than covered my exposed cock . I was already desperate and leaking a bit before I could get outside and pee hands free as I went about the yard before sitting down and letting my stream lazily fall onto the ground before me. The sun felt great on my naked penis. 

Any other suggestions for my time here?

I snapped a pic of my piss torrent out the bottom of my leggings:

1794975695_wetday.thumb.jpg.f70282acc258cd13526f4f29b421da94.jpg

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

Great post and lovely photos 🙂 

On 9/6/2021 at 7:06 PM, Vassal said:

Any other suggestions for my time here?

If you're still there on your own, is there a chance for a completely nonchalant pee? So if you're in the kitchen making something to eat, can you just let it go while you're walking around? Don't worry about the cleaning up until later? You'll probably find the freedom quite exciting 🙂 

2 hours ago, Kupar said:

Great post and lovely photos 🙂 

If you're still there on your own, is there a chance for a completely nonchalant pee? So if you're in the kitchen making something to eat, can you just let it go while you're walking around? Don't worry about the cleaning up until later? You'll probably find the freedom quite exciting 🙂 

Funnily enough I did just that. Washed the dishes and just let it go in my shorts. Stood on some towels though for easy clean up. I did notice the towels aren't completely soaked so I have spread them out on the kitchen floor for the next time I need to go.

I also have been dabbling a bit with some outside discrete and not so discrete pees. Including a fully nude pee in the front yard in the dark of night. 

I think my next pee is going to be an attempt at discretely peeing out the leg of my shorts while pretending to weed a flower bed in the front yard.

• Hot 1
14 minutes ago, Vassal said:

Funnily enough I did just that. Washed the dishes and just let it go in my shorts. Stood on some towels though for easy clean up. I did notice the towels aren't completely soaked so I have spread them out on the kitchen floor for the next time I need to go.

I also have been dabbling a bit with some outside discrete and not so discrete pees. Including a fully nude pee in the front yard in the dark of night. 

I think my next pee is going to be an attempt at discretely peeing out the leg of my shorts while pretending to weed a flower bed in the front yard.

You are definitely making the most of your opportunities 🙂