Guest UnabashedUser
On 8/29/2021 at 6:58 PM, PullbackSoaker said:

One of the most erotic moments I have ever had with pissing all started in my late 30's.

I was working in a department store, the staff toilets were usually miles away or out of use. 

We were under strict instructions not to use the customers toilets but we all did, no one really pulled you up on this. 

Every now and then whilst having a piss you would carefully observe a lovely gushing cock, followed by the roll back of their foreskin revealing that beautiful head and a shake. No touching though. This in turn would make you shake with excitement, cock rock hard while squirting jets of piss. Pulling back your skin hard would sometimes get their attention and a smile. Again no touching. 

With over 300 staff you didn't know every one, I entered the customers gents behind this guy, a member of staff actually, couldn't say I had ever seen him. The cubicles were busy, but two urinals were free, we were next to each over. We undone our zips and I always liked to undo my trousers completely, and reveal my cock and large balls. I looked over and caught a glimpse of his thick long uncut cock. 

He was desperate for a piss, powering out of his flapping skin. He suddenly stopped, noticed me watching and pulled back his skin to reveal this wonderful helmet. I was swollen in seconds. Stopped pissing and started to roll back my skin too. My heart was pounding. All of a sudden we were the only ones at the bowls. He pointed his hard erect cock and pissed in my bowl, fuck it, I did the same, this went on for seconds. It got closer, lashing our helmets with each others piss. Pulling my cock back harder and harder while squirting piss. Never shuddered so much with excitement. What a day, we never spoke, we smiled, zipped up and walked out. Never saw him again. 

Very erotic. What were you hoping to happen?

Really wanted to meet up again and grab a room somewhere . Drink quite a few beers and explore some piss fun.The walk on the wild side does get me excited.I love the ladies peeing and there wonderful bodies but when presented with a beautiful mature thick cock with the most wonderful long foreskin and heavy looking balls I could only think of pulling him back to reveal that cock head whist he jets piss hard on my body. 

Edited by PullbackSoaker
  • Like 1