A few months ago I got a free camper from a close buddy that no longer wanted it on his property. I have a lot of land to store vehicles, so I brought it to my house because why not. Lately I’ve been exercising my peeing in naughty places inside of it before I clean it up and fix it up. 

It has three old mattresses inside of it that I plan to take to the dump; so naturally I’ve sprayed them down quite a bit. It feels great to whip out my cock when I need to piss so badly, stand back, and just spray them down. No cleanup required afterwards either. Another time I had just positioned myself to pee straight onto the corner between a window and a cabinet. I had to pee very badly, so I just whipped my cock out again and sprayed down this wall and watched as my piss flowed onto the linoleum floor. After spraying those things down, I decided to find more spots to use. There’s an old closet that has shag carpet in it and the roof has been leaking in there, so it will have to get completely redone. I opened the door, pulled my cock out, and completely sprayed it down from the ceiling, all over the walls, and lots onto the carpet. That felt great to piss into, I just had to finish right there as well from how turned on I was. 

Now just today, I got home and decided to relax a little bit. I walked into the camper, saw how it has been looking between the rain and anything else that could get it. I looked around a bit then just decided to let my whole bladder go on this little rug that’s on the floor when you walk in. I just relaxed, stood over it, and let loose onto it; making sure to spread it around a bit as I soaked it. Now I’m sitting on the couch in the camper, writing this as I enjoy what I’ve just done, wondering where I should spray next. (Attached is the carpet I just sprayed down 🙂)

Now, if only one of the wonderful women on this site were here with me to do some fun peeing all over this old camper, that would be a dream come true! 

1F33CCBF-08AF-47F8-91C5-DBDBCA5BE733.jpeg

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, OutlandishCrafter said:

A few months ago I got a free camper from a close buddy that no longer wanted it on his property. I have a lot of land to store vehicles, so I brought it to my house because why not. Lately I’ve been exercising my peeing in naughty places inside of it before I clean it up and fix it up. 

It has three old mattresses inside of it that I plan to take to the dump; so naturally I’ve sprayed them down quite a bit. It feels great to whip out my cock when I need to piss so badly, stand back, and just spray them down. No cleanup required afterwards either. Another time I had just positioned myself to pee straight onto the corner between a window and a cabinet. I had to pee very badly, so I just whipped my cock out again and sprayed down this wall and watched as my piss flowed onto the linoleum floor. After spraying those things down, I decided to find more spots to use. There’s an old closet that has shag carpet in it and the roof has been leaking in there, so it will have to get completely redone. I opened the door, pulled my cock out, and completely sprayed it down from the ceiling, all over the walls, and lots onto the carpet. That felt great to piss into, I just had to finish right there as well from how turned on I was. 

Now just today, I got home and decided to relax a little bit. I walked into the camper, saw how it has been looking between the rain and anything else that could get it. I looked around a bit then just decided to let my whole bladder go on this little rug that’s on the floor when you walk in. I just relaxed, stood over it, and let loose onto it; making sure to spread it around a bit as I soaked it. Now I’m sitting on the couch in the camper, writing this as I enjoy what I’ve just done, wondering where I should spray next. (Attached is the carpet I just sprayed down 🙂)

Now, if only one of the wonderful women on this site were here with me to do some fun peeing all over this old camper, that would be a dream come true! 

1F33CCBF-08AF-47F8-91C5-DBDBCA5BE733.jpeg

That sounds fun, once your cock is out the thought is enough to get you hard let alone power spraying. I love a nice puddle 

When my ex wife and I were staying with her brother, there was an old broken down pop up camper sitting on their property. Many times I would walk out to where it was hidden back in the trees, (their property was quite large and heavily treed once you get away from the immediate area around the house), and let my piss spray all over the inside of the camper. Of course, that would inevitably get me aroused, so I would usually get myself hard and masturbate until I shot a nice load on top of my pee puddles and marks. Good times 😊

• Like 1

I had a little more fun out there this morning. I woke up a bit late, deciding that I was gonna hold my morning piss in and drink my coffee before going out to the camper. I felt like cleaning the place up a bit and throwing away a lot of the old linen that was left behind as well as random trash. I started vacuuming the place up, going through the junk in there and throwing it into a big black trash bag. I was thinking of a good way to spray this load of piss this morning but didn't have a spot I really wanted to spray down, sadly. I put all the old sheets onto the little couch and decided that these needed a good spray down before I throw them away. I pull my cock out and let it rip all over these sheets for a good 10 seconds, moving around and covering as much of them as possible before stopping my stream. Now I'm really desperate and feel like giving the old mattress that's in the sleeping cubby a good spray down. I pull it down because water has been leaking all over it for awhile and it needs to go to the dump. I lean it up against the sink area and pull my cock out once again to spray this thing down all over the back. I'm soaking it and my piss is now deep into it, rolling down the side and it feels amazing. I stop myself before I'm out of piss again and decide to soak it on the other side. I lay it down on the floor now so I can let my heavy stream flood the top of it. I start pissing on it once again and covering this poor mattress with a night's worth of beer drinking and morning coffee piss, I love the way it's soaking in and taking it all. After that I couldn't take much more of the heat being out there so I cleaned up and went back into the house to drink some more and maybe have a little more fun tonight!