New Here, Saying Hi๐Ÿ˜Š

Hello all!! I'm James, 35 years old, and I've been in to pee/peeing for a looonng time lol. I love absolutely everything about it. The smell, the taste, the way it's so warm and wet when you feel it, the way it looks soaking into carpet or fabric or splashing on the white porcelain of a sink or bathtub. I love to pee in naughty/taboo places, I love being watched and watching, I love being peed on. My favorite is to have a woman squat over me or sit between my legs with her legs open and let loose. I want it to soak all of me and get in my mouth. That being said, there is nothing I won't do as far as pee play goes. I love to pee around the house, marking small spots on the carpet or furniture. I like to soak my dirty laundry before I wash it. Literally everything about peeing turns me on lol. I've included a still shot from a personal video of me leaving marks on my living room carpet ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰

Screenshot_20210826-144219.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1