Meet ups

A huge welcome to the site Jack, good to have you on board.

If I may help you a little as you get used to finding your way around...   I've moved this post into Introductions where it's a little better placed and people may see it more.

The quickest and easiest way to communicate with people is in the general topic areas across the site - so by reading, reacting to, maybe commenting or posting in the various organised sections of the posts.  People will see and get to know you, and similarly you'll get to know people.  We have members from literally all over the world, lots of different time zones so not all online at the same time.

Whilst people can message, until you get to know someone it's a bit like picking up a phone and dialling a random number.  We're a community and a forum rather than being a chat site, and I do have to say we're definitely not a pick up site. Rather than one-to-one swapping, far more people will appreciate your content if you're happy to put it in the forum posts. 

Our members all have in common the love of something pee related.  I say 'something' because there's so many different aspects. Members of all ages, countries and many in fully committed relationships and marriages.

Just on the subject of meeting up - we absolutely encourage friendship amongst our members, and with close friendship comes trust.  With that trust we accept that people may begin to communicate beyond this site, including in some cases meeting up.  But I must stress that is way down the line from a first visit to the site.

So - as I said, a huge welcome - and hopefully you now have a better idea what we're about.   For info you'll find more on do's and don'ts in the site rules here.

• Like 2