Hi Everyone!

I am new to this site. I love everything about peeing, I mostly hold until I can't possibly hold it anymore and accidentally wet my pants. I got tired of just normally standing in the shower to pee myself on purpose. I decided to make wetting myself fun and interesting... Now I just try and hold it as long as possible until I can't hold it anymore. And this does mean I have had real accidents in front of many of my friends, male and female friends... Only one of my female friends knows I pee myself for pleasure... She gets it. Her name is Tasha. She has even dabbled with wetting herself with me a couple times. Anyways my name is Robert. Hope to get to know some people on here. 

Hi and a huge welcome to the site. There's definitely lots of exactly like minded people on here who share exactly the joy you've found, along with almost every interest too.  Enjoy finding your way around and shout up with any questions.

Perfect!  BTW, we get a lot of people who see chat as having to PM one-to-one.  That of course is part of the site's capability, but before you get to know anyone it's a bit like dialling a random number in a phone book and hoping for someone to answer.

Instead reading, reacting, commenting and maybe writing posts across topic areas that interest you is a far more effective way to let people know who you are and for you to get to know a wide range of peoples' interests.