weekend plans with my husband

My husband and I met through another site back in 2015. It was also pretty common for fans of our lovely kink. Well we never planned to actually end up where we did in our relationship but I'm glad we did. Since then and since moving in together and then getting married we did seem to let our kink be pushed onto the back burner. We talk about doing things and then never follow through... Partly plans get changed and partly my mental battle stops it.. You know the even tho were adults and know better.. the mental battle of feeling like this is wrong.. 

Well we discussed last night after spending some time in bed together.. 😉 that it has been way too long since we have done much, especially since in person we really haven't done much. So we kind of thought that on Sunday we would play around with it. We have gotten a sheet/pad that is supposed to soak up wetness.. and we have the thought that we will spend all day playing. Holding and peeing. However and wherever the other wants. (not outside parents will be home as they live in other house on property) We decided toilet not allowed. We can used the pad thing.. and wash and dry it right away.. hold while its drying.. We will establish how much to drink to keep up so there isn't too much fill time in between. (maybe keep bed out of it this time around) but drinking enough water should keep it super diluted. We already said no leaving house so no surprise um fill to quickly moments. 

but everyone im actually kinda nervous... and I don't want to chicken out on him again.. does anyone have any tips, tricks advice. words of encouragement lol. anything they want to add or say. 

• Like 2
  • Hug 1

I have plenty of words of encouragement - not sure about tips and tricks though.   I guess my only suggestion would be not to put yourselves under too much pressure. Sounds like having parents nearby may play on your mind and then if you've got a firm schedule of how much to drink and when, that could actually lead to a feeling of being pressured and hence uncomfortable.

I guess the alternative would be just to have as chilled a day as you can, enjoying each other's company, maybe flirting a bit, and when the need arises to use the pad.  If that starts to be a bit forced then maybe relax the rules a little - no toilet but any other solution works, like shower, bath, etc...

• Agree 2
24 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I have plenty of words of encouragement - not sure about tips and tricks though.   I guess my only suggestion would be not to put yourselves under too much pressure. Sounds like having parents nearby may play on your mind and then if you've got a firm schedule of how much to drink and when, that could actually lead to a feeling of being pressured and hence uncomfortable.

I guess the alternative would be just to have as chilled a day as you can, enjoying each other's company, maybe flirting a bit, and when the need arises to use the pad.  If that starts to be a bit forced then maybe relax the rules a little - no toilet but any other solution works, like shower, bath, etc...

yeah true.. the only reason we made the water one kind of a thing was because my husband is the type that could even drinking alot hold all day long it seems and never need to go. that is why it kind of gets to the point where it's not fun to do it together persay like that. I do agree with the no toilet but anywhere else etc

and parents nearby is not an issue in mindset of just can't go outside of house is all

I think perhaps some of the anxiety might be eased if you can work out if you are a planner or more spontaneous. I tend to agree with @gldenwetgoose that being chilled during the day and seeing what happens rather than putting any pressure on yourselves might be easiest, but if you're a planner, playing a time based game when you start to feel the urge might also work. So 'I need to go, and in ten minutes I'll take a piece of paper at random out of the bag'. On those piece of paper are written a few fun things that you both like to do and are practical on the day. So a combination of planning and randomness. Hope you have fun ☺️  

5 hours ago, Kupar said:

I think perhaps some of the anxiety might be eased if you can work out if you are a planner or more spontaneous. I tend to agree with @gldenwetgoose that being chilled during the day and seeing what happens rather than putting any pressure on yourselves might be easiest, but if you're a planner, playing a time based game when you start to feel the urge might also work. So 'I need to go, and in ten minutes I'll take a piece of paper at random out of the bag'. On those piece of paper are written a few fun things that you both like to do and are practical on the day. So a combination of planning and randomness. Hope you have fun ☺️  

Oooo also not a bad way of doing that either. Not going to lie put other fantasy thoughts of fun ways we could do things maybe if we get used to playing with our kink more. Plan to do a day like this drink waters to make sure we can keep a fun filling bladder right? But together that morning or day before write on papers ways to release, what to release in. Then when we need to release draw a paper and that's how you do it?  Make it a game or something

• Like 1
37 minutes ago, Colormerose said:

Oooo also not a bad way of doing that either. Not going to lie put other fantasy thoughts of fun ways we could do things maybe if we get used to playing with our kink more. Plan to do a day like this drink waters to make sure we can keep a fun filling bladder right? But together that morning or day before write on papers ways to release, what to release in. Then when we need to release draw a paper and that's how you do it?  Make it a game or something

Yes - that's pretty much what I had in mind 🙂

4 minutes ago, Kupar said:

Yes - that's pretty much what I had in mind 🙂

That could be a really fun way of doing that!! We may have to put that into discussion as well. Put it in the plans for future I would say. As I said it's been so long it's almost like it's all very new for us to be able to do this. 

• Love 1