So, It's a lovely day here where I live, and my house mate is away again! Perfection. I also recently purchased myself some new boxer briefs. Ones made near enough entirely out of Polyester. Super comfy, super breathable, and fast drying. Perfect for a naughty Sunday!

I got up this morning at around 07:30 and instantly drank two large glasses of water to start filling me up with lovely dilute pee. I had more normal morning pee as usual, then showered and cleaned up my naughty private area.

I put on my new boxer briefs, a pair of regular cotton briefs over the top, and my jeans. As soon as my bladder was full enough (around 09:30) I went to the bathroom, stood at the toilet and pulled my jeans and cotton boxers down, leaving just my polyester boxers up. I peed straight through those boxers, let them drip dry for a minute or so, and then pulled my cotton boxers and jeans back up. No wet patch to be seen on the outside, but a lovely wet feeling on the inside! 😛

My naughty little fella is in for one long pissy day by the look of it! I see absolutely no reason not to just keep peeing through these lovely quick drying boxers!

Joe

• Hot 1

I literally can't help but purposely let our lovely warm jets of pee! My poor little fella must feel like he is being tortured being forced to keep re-wetting himself with lovely fresh pee! 😛 Oh well, the naughtier I am now, the more incredible it feels when I finally get undressed tonight! 😄

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • Hot 1
11 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Suprisingly not that strong yet! I am drinking loads to keep it dilute.

They are just black ones. They hide the wetness amazingly well and dry really quickly! 

I know the sort of thing! Very sexy 😏

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Not too bad now. Just about half hour ago let it all out. It was 2 hours I was holding before that and I did have a little bulge 😄 

I love to see others with protruding bladders
Are your underwear wet?

2 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

😄 

Damp, but dry extremely quick as the material is super quick drying sports wear type underwear 😄 

keep the feeling of moisture in your dick
out of curiosity your dick is hairy?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Course! It's been a super naughty day, and it's finally time to clean up and get ready for bed! 😄 

had a full day, thankfully, he now enjoyed a good shower and cum to finish off in a big way.

• Agree 1