Favorite article of clothing to pee in

38 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I think I have mentioned it before on the forum that I have a very special pair of jeans. Well they are ordinary jeans, but they are very special to me. They were picked out by my husband a couple of years ago when we were shopping. I stood him in front of a selection of jeans on a rack with various styles, cuts and prices. “Pick out a pair of jeans you want to see me in. You can choose from any of them here.” and after about five minutes of searching, looking at me, shaking his head and searching some more, he finally settled on some jeans. A pair of skinny jeans that really hug my body, kinda pricey but totally worth it, a dark blue denim, white belt, tight all the way down to the ankles. I have to squeeze myself into them and god help me if I need to get them down in a hurry. What makes them so special? I wear them for one occasion and one occasion only, to wet in them. If my husband sees me wearing those jeans he knows at some point by the end of the day they will be soaking wet. It’s like a secret message only us know. I can walk right through the middle of the city and nobody has any idea what I am planning to do. They are my favourite jeans too, so comfortable to wear and they make me feel so naughty every time I put them on. They are fantastic to wet in, the wetness shows really well and it spreads slowly but captured by the denim instead of pouring through them and puddling on the floor.

These codes between lovers are great aren't they? I have a pretty good idea what's coming my way if K wears a particular combination of long socks and skirt 😉 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Tough question actually. I don't think I have a favourite item, or even a favourite type of clothing. 

I'm not one who has much experience about trying to pee in public surreptitiously, but I 100% admire those who do it! In private, any jeans are good for wetting - as Sophie says, they darken nicely and it's fun to watch the patch spreading, and to feel the wetness for a while as they hold more of the pee for longer. But also good are  underpants or running tights that show up a different colour when wet. Or tee shirts I can wet and which go an obvious darker shade - the visual appeal is all part of the pleasure. Thin fabrics have the benefit that pee will stream through it, and that can look nice too. 

But sometimes I find the feeling of peeing when naked, whether that's just on to the ground or over my body, can't be beaten.

Sorry, rambling and inconclusive answer! Thanks for the question 🙂 

• Like 3