My first peefans contribution

Hi all.
A few days ago I have managed to have my first public pee since all the lockdown regulations. As the weather has been extremely sunny and warm I decided to take my bicycle for the 20 minute journey to play 7 a side football instead of driving as i would do.
I always make sure I use the toilet before I leave to play football but for some reason or another I did not do it on the past Friday. I was about 7 or 8 minutes into my journey when the need to pee hit me. The route however is all main roads so there was nowhere logical that I could stop off and pee. Also due to the regulations the toilets at the 7 a side football centre are also not allowed to be open. I did remember there is a very small wooded area which is about 4 minutes cycling before the football centre which I thought would be the best place.
I pulled up there and walked in for about 10-15 yards and pulled it out ready to pee. Was just about to start when I looked over and saw a man walking this way. I quickly put it away and walked another 20 yards in and a bit off the track so I could be a bit hidden. I once again pulled it out and had an exhilarating 30 second pee. I finished up and shook it off and put him away. I took the bicycle back onto the natural path when there was a woman with her 18 or 19 year old daughter and their dog about 15 yards further in but walking towards me. I overheard the daughter saying to her mum ' that man must have gone for a pee who normally comes out of that part of the woods'. I was relieved and carried on my cycle to football.

• Like 3

Am guessing the young lady didn't sound entirely disapproving about the idea...

Now my over-active imagination thinking that maybe seeing you walk out of the woods triggered a pang in her bladder 'It's alright for the dog, he can pee anywhere. Why didn't I go before we left...  Wonder if Mum's got any tissues?'

Great to hear of your pee too.

• Agree 1