Woman pisses in the Storeroom

You were very lucky to catch her.  I love the fact that she obviously did it regularly without caring and even more so I love the fact that she just carried on when you caught her - she can't have felt guilty, nor the need to hide what she was doing.  She just found it a convenient option and wasn't willing to waste time walking to the toilets.   Maybe she enjoys doing it as well (quite likely), but uses the long distance to the toilets as an excuse.

I don't know what your work is, but if you do manage to get back there and you are able to, keep an eye on her and when she heads to that room, you know you are going to follow about 30 seconds later, just in time to catch her again.

• Like 2
Guest UnabashedUser
On 7/16/2021 at 4:33 AM, Alfresco said:

I don't know what your work is, but if you do manage to get back there and you are able to, keep an eye on her and when she heads to that room, you know you are going to follow about 30 seconds later, just in time to catch her again.

If that happens whip out your cock and start pissing with her, but far enough away that she can't be sprayed by your pee.  You could act like you didn't see her, and figured it was OK to use the place for peeing as she did.

She might smile and even enjoy your show.

She sounds like a type that would.

Great sighting though.  Hope you get to witness it again.