Selling Used Panties - good idea or not?

My wife is keen to try and sell her used panties online, including pissy ones and cum stained panties - plus stockings etc. Wondered what other members think, and if other members have tried this.

Thanks in advance!

I actually know someone who confessed to doing this once, although I think it was just generally used pants (not pissy). Apparently there's good money in it, but I think you'll find there's a lot of competition out there. A lot of people have realised there's money to be made from this kind of thing, and a simple google search should yield a whole range of women offering the same services.

If she wants to do it, then I don't really see an issue, other than the fact that actually reaching customers may be harder than you think. Like Kevin mentioned, a lot of guys now want there to be more involved than just a simple transaction; they'd probably want pictures/videos of her wearing the panties, and even some kind of information about her (since it's relatively easy for this to be faked, so additional proof has become necessary).

Of course, if she wants to instantly be able to reach thousands of potentially interested piss lovers, she's more than welcome to advertise her sales in a new thread on this forum.

• Like 1

This brings back great memories of the time some years ago when a girlfriend slipped a pair of her panties into my bag as I was returning from visiting her. Knowing that I wasn't going to see her for several weeks, she made sure that she would stay on my mind.

I totally enjoyed running my fingers through the silky fabric, and it was like a breath of heaven to smell her womanly scent. Now, if only she had been into pee!

To add to what has been said, a quick search turned up this site:

http://used-panties-uk.livejournal.com/

She is a 26yo and will sell knickers with two pics showing her wearing them for £20 and will also pee in them for an addtional £10.

or http://www.carlysusedpanties.com/product-category/my-underwear/ sells a variety for £16 to £25 and says she is willing to do "extras"

or there is a network of panty sellers here: http://www.panty.co.uk/

They are just a few and you can google them as well as I can, but that will give you an idea of the sort of market that you are up against. What you will need is some way of reaching the target market and getting them to choose you over and above the already established sites.

Personally I don't think I would buy panties online, but I have been lucky enough to once aquire some knickers from a model who peed in them and I saw the video evidence. I definitely enjoyed having them.

I sell my used panties all the time. . . . and with pee and skid marks in the too if desired. I always include a picture so the customer knows that I really wore them : ) If you have any questions (regarding the business end of this) please PM me : )

Lizz

• Like 1
I sell my used panties all the time. . . . and with pee and skid marks in the too if desired. I always include a picture so the customer knows that I really wore them : ) If you have any questions (regarding the business end of this) please PM me : )

Lizz

Thanks Lizz.