I started watersporting with pants wetting.  It felt so good feeling that warm wet pee running down my legs. Lvu to hear from you all on your experience in pants wetting.  Does anyone like having them be watched as they pee themselves. I like  to lick the pee off my clothes.  

20210612_193146.jpg

• Like 1
On 6/27/2021 at 1:56 PM, Bubbajay said:

I started watersporting with pants wetting.  It felt so good feeling that warm wet pee running down my legs. Lvu to hear from you all on your experience in pants wetting.  Does anyone like having them be watched as they pee themselves. I like  to lick the pee off my clothes.  

20210612_193146.jpg

When I can, I enjoy total wetting....like yourself ,the feeling as pee runs down inside your clothes in fantastic, but often, when a weekend wash is due ,I enjoy going for a pee, but not shaking.....instead I let my pee dribble in my underpants, and after a few pees through the day , they feel quite damp.

As the day goes on I even dribble a bit more, and my black joggers get a bit wet, then just before I take a shower, I let go, and soak my underpants and down the legs of my joggers.........wet stuff into the washing machine, and me in the shower......sometimes I even lick my underpants.....I love the taste of pee.

I have, on occasions had the opportunity to to wet myself while sitting watching the tv, and can't be bothered to go to the loo.....that does feel nice !!!!!

You can't beat wetting, I agree with you.

Mmmmmm I know how nice that warm wet feeling is!! I love having 'accidents' in my pants!! The moment I can't stop the flow feels almost like an orgasm!! My daily undies are speedo swimsuits so getting them wet is just fulfilling what they are made for!! Granted, my skinny jeans were not made to pee in but it sure feels great!!!!

2legrubaja.jpg

I enjoy the feeling of wetting. It's more than physical as well. There is something very satisfying about knowing that you're simultaneously in control of having a lovely feeling that's a bit taboo, and that this arises from relinquishing control. It's difficult to explain, but it feels great!