Purposefully Messy?

So, being as I often live with someone (house mate), I get very little chance to indulge in my wetting / re-wetting antics.

However, being as my favorite thing about pee is getting my private area pissy and knowing I'm a naughty mess, I almost never bother shaking / wiping after a pee when I'm in a pee fetish mood. I'll just pee, then instantly tuck myself back in. It's like, I'm getting to enjoy my fetish in a secretive way without anyone else being able to know.

Does anyone else do this, or have a naughty way they can enjoy their pee fetish whilst still being around others?

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Likelettingitgo said:

Try letting go just a little trickle, enough to leave a little wet spot  not enough to notice.

You will have to stop pretty much before it really starts.

Just trying is very exciting 🙂 Sometimes it is so exciting I get a bit messy just from pre-cum.

I do that quite a bit already, but usually when I am home alone and have free time. 😄 

• Like 1

I usually have the days to myself as I live alone, but yes I love doing exactly what you've posted wetting little and often, or deliberately putting it away before I've completely stopped peeing.

Other times I like to put a cover and towels on the sofa and hold for ages watching tv or surfing , then just let a full bladder go in whatever I'm wearing.

• Like 1
On 6/27/2021 at 1:40 PM, Likelettingitgo said:

Try letting go just a little trickle, enough to leave a little wet spot  not enough to notice.

You will have to stop pretty much before it really starts.

Just trying is very exciting 🙂 Sometimes it is so exciting I get a bit messy just from pre-cum.

23 hours ago, mickymoist said:

I usually have the days to myself as I live alone, but yes I love doing exactly what you've posted wetting little and often, or deliberately putting it away before I've completely stopped peeing.

Other times I like to put a cover and towels on the sofa and hold for ages watching tv or surfing , then just let a full bladder go in whatever I'm wearing.

8 hours ago, Alfresco said:

Yes, I sometimes do this - or allow a few spurts out before going to the toilet.   Sometimes it is nice to keep my boxers just a little damp.

With all this in mind, am I the only person that finds it super enjoyable at the end, when you're finally pulling down a pair of pissy boxers after spending the entire day leaking, then you get that lovely fresh cool feeling and the refreshing freedom of being comando again after a long day?

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, jmatthews1995 said:

With all this in mind, am I the only person that finds it super enjoyable at the end, when you're finally pulling down a pair of pissy boxers after spending the entire day leaking, then you get that lovely fresh cool feeling and the refreshing freedom of being comando again after a long day?

Sometimes I like  to stand in front of the fan like that 😄

• Agree 1
18 hours ago, jmatthews1995 said:

I quite like to sit outside in the garden in a dressing gown or towel and allow the air to circulate.  I also like to wear loose shorts and no underwear and go out on my bike with the breeze going up the legs as I pedal.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I quite like to sit outside in the garden in a dressing gown or towel and allow the air to circulate.  I also like to wear loose shorts and no underwear and go out on my bike with the breeze going up the legs as I pedal.

Well those both sounds amazing ideas! I will have to try that!

• Like 1
19 hours ago, jmatthews1995 said:

Well those both sounds amazing ideas! I will have to try that!

Enjoy!   Certainly there is a pleasure to be had from the air circulation and allowing your genitals to have some freedom.