Home at last!

Hi folks,

I had absolutely no idea such a space existed for those who find beauty in the perfectly natural and, needless to say biologically necessary, phenomenon that is urination to share in our mutual interest!

I very much look forward to meeting you all in the coming weeks/months, it's massively liberating to have a place to celebrate a fetish that I, and I imagine many of you, had largely hidden from peers and partners for fear of the almost inevitably negative response. That this place exists gives me hope that there are more enthusiasts out there than I'd thought, many still lurking in the shadows in silent shame, just waiting to find a community such as this to free the shackles!

All the best,

Renegade Chipshop

P.S I have had a fairly boozey day/night before writing the above, and am yet to go to bed yet at 5:30am local time, so please forgive any sloppy or just plain incorrect grammar or syntax! On the plus side, I've no doubt my pre-bed wizz will be clear as a mountain stream 😜

• Love 1

Hi Renegade Chipshop!

welcome to our Site!

You will find a lot of friendly and open minded people here. And I bet lots of us can relate to being cautios with our real life contacts about this lovely fetish. 
Though I can tell you from experience often the fear is bigger than it needs to, since most of the people I told about my fetish did not judge in any kind. Some even said they are interested, would want to get to know more about it and so on. 

Some may say it's nothing for them but you can do you and I guess thats fine.