Introduction

Just realized I've been on and off this site for quite some time but never actually introduced myself. I'm 28 and married with a 3 year year old, I live in Dallas Texas and work as an irrigator (for those that dont know what that is I inspect and fix the sprinklers in yards but the company I work for only does commercial projects like HOA's businesses and apartments) not sure what got me into pee maybe it was growing up in a house with 8 girls and being the only guy since my dad spent all his time at work trying to help support everyone so maybe it was always having to pee in the backyard. I do love watching a girl smoke also (I know disgusting habit but when you grow up around a bunch of smokers you develop the kink). Most favorable experience would have to be that my wife isn't really into pee play but when we have sex for a long stretch of time sometimes she just can't hold it any longer and I do love fucking her as she pisses all over my cock as it pounds into her.

• Like 2

Hi and welcome.
I don't think smoking is so disgusting (but i know that smoking is way more accepted here in Europe). I grew up with two smoking parents so the smell of cigarettes always reminds me of home. It really makes me comfortable even tho i don't smoke. 
Growing up with 8 girls must be an adventure in itself xD. 

It really was needless to say I know a good amount when it comes to keeping a girl happy (not necessarily in the bedroom) but in general I know the signs of normally when someone's about to start and can prepare myself and for like my wife preemptively get her favorite candy and other assortment of things

13 minutes ago, Mangold159 said:

It really was needless to say I know a good amount when it comes to keeping a girl happy (not necessarily in the bedroom) but in general I know the signs of normally when someone's about to start and can prepare myself and for like my wife preemptively get her favorite candy and other assortment of things

Thanks mom for not giving me a sister xD. 

• Haha 1