The Piss Club

I caught a glimpse of the curvy little blonde, I'd seen the other day, dart between two bookcases. She was wearing snug, but reasonably long, jeans shorts.

I couldn't resist a glance as I passed the bookcases. Her shorts appeared to be unfastened. She glancing around nervously -- then yanked her shorts down and squatted!!

My heart pounded hard, and my cock swelled.  I stepped past the end of the bookcase -- out of her view. I wanted to watch but I didn't want to scare her off or discourage her from continuing her dirty act. I had needed to pee badly but my hard-on had almost entirely eliminated the urge.

I held my breath as I strained to hear the sounds of her pee splashing on the carpet. Her pee sounds became a light patter, then died out altogether. I waited a few minutes -- which felt like an eternity -- and went to check.

The blonde was gone, but a large puddle was left soaking into the carpet.  A damp tissue rested on one of the shelves -- where she had tossed it?

This wasn't a little squirt, she had taken a full pee. I almost couldn't believe she had the nerve. Was she copying the Piss Club's bad example? Were they inadvertantly starting a new  naughty female fad at the University?  I hoped so!

-----------

I took my time as I rode my bike home and checked out the University girls. My fantasies became increasingly evil as I got closer to home. My cock grew absolutely rock hard as I fantasized raping a cute little brunette. I was going to fuck Ann's brains out just as soon as I got home!

My cock was absolutely engorged as I climbed off of the bike. The front door wasn't fully closed. I quietly opened it, stepped into the entryway, and closed it as quietly as possible. I could just see the top of Ann's head on the other side of the couch. Was she peeing on the carpet?

I unzipped my jeans, and pulled my huge engorged member out. Should I pee over the back of the couch onto her head?!

I heard a little hiss and the typical splashing. Then it stopped. I took my cock and peed my around the end of the couch. "Laia!" I stood peeing right in front of her.

Laia was fully naked! She curled her tongue in a pervy way as she squatted in front of the couch.. A thick stream of pee gushed from her full hairy bush and splashed on the carpet again.

"Billy." Ann stood just as naked at the edge of the kitchen holding a beer. "Take off your clothes. There's something we want to show you."

A small exquisite wooden chest sat on the coffee table. It was covered with carved wooden vines.  

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
On 6/24/2021 at 5:47 AM, Lutab said:

Supper hot new chapter!!! I loved all the girls pissing in the library. Particularly the first girl who pissed on the books! 🙂

Thank you! Sometimes I write what I think is hot -- but nobody else does ..  Some of my favorite stories were not popular at all.  And some of the stories that I didn't feel were my best -- were super popular.

So it's good to know that I'm hitting the mark at least a little.

• Love 1
On 6/26/2021 at 1:51 AM, 1badboy said:

So it's good to know that I'm hitting the mark at least a little.

I think you are hitting the mark more than a little!   Lots of good stuff going on here.  Sometimes it feels like it jumps around a lot, but that is not a criticism - it is just the way you get from scene to scene to add more naughtiness.   I love the series and am always happy to see a new instalment be posted. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2021 at 4:56 AM, Alfresco said:

I think you are hitting the mark more than a little!   Lots of good stuff going on here.  Sometimes it feels like it jumps around a lot, but that is not a criticism - it is just the way you get from scene to scene to add more naughtiness.   I love the series and am always happy to see a new instalment be posted. 

Thank you.  I need to get back into this story myself.  It started getting too 'dark' and I took a break.  I have some ideas that I am playing with.

Sometimes I will write part of the story without any peeing -- and then add it in later in places that it really doesn't belong 😀

• Like 2
On 7/16/2021 at 11:59 PM, Lutab said:

Hope you get inspired to write more soon 🙂

I started this story without really knowing where I was going.  As you can guess the 'Piss Club'" is a covan of witches.  But I keep debating whether to make them good, or -- as a twist -- make them bad 

I think “good”, but naughty witches. Though could be one or two of them are  succumbing to temptation and slipping to the darker side. The ones who have been mentioned as being dangerous earlier in the story.

• Agree 1