Awkward times

Last week end i was spending the night with my cousin and his wife alongside his wifes siter also,(lets call her Sofia, just a fake name but feels easier to refer someone by name) so quite a small group because of the covid situation. We had no special plans we just spend the time along with a few drinks, movies and nice chatter. As the night go on we get a little bit tipsy for the drinks and more relaxed by the time, i was sitting at the sofa with Sofia and we had a good time chatting all kinds of things about life in general and laughing to each other stories.

I have met Sofia couple of times earlier on but cant really say i know her but anyways, as the night passed she found a electrical massager and started to massaging her shoulders and neck with it calling that her shoulders and neck are hurting for a computer working in her job. At some point of the night my cousin has left to do something with his wife and there was only me and Sofia left sitting on the sofa and suddenly She started to massage my shoulder and back with the massager and told that would be good for me to and easy the tension for my shoulders and neck, she continued for a while and then she moved the massager to my legs and started to massage them.

She continued to massage my legs and slowly got upper from my legs and even before i knowed she was massaging my inner thigh and kept that going on, in this point i was thinking that this can be awkward in many ways as i earlier said i didnt really know her that well.. She is about 4 years older than me and had to admit that she had a quite nice figure, she is about 170 cm long and curvy.

I said something like: "it is relaxing to being massaged but maybe we continue this later on?", she smiled and told that now its a good time for a relaxing massage. Okay... so she continued back down to my legs and then slowly back up and there i was sitting and leaning back of the sofa and then she got real up on my thigh massaging on and i felt that i was slowly getting hard. I was really trying to focus on something else to stop myself getting a boner at the moment but she goes slowly down on my legs and then again back up and massaging my inner thighs, it was a losing battle for me and in no time i couldnt hide my boner anymore and she must have noticed it too. Sofia stopped the massaging and look at me with an innocent look of her face and said:"oops..i might get too close to your private area?..did i?" What the you can answer to that so i just nodded to her and she was blushing a lot as was me too, so the rest of the night i was in mixed feelings about her. After that incident she chatted with me as normal and didnt do anything more toward to me and after i came home i though maybe she got carried away with the feeling after a few drinks.

Well may see what gonna happen in the future but oh boy that was embarrising and confusing at the moment.

• Like 1