Does anyone here use E-Zine Articles?

I'm curious if anyone else here writes for e-zine articles.

I found out about them through a course I was taking and decided to "give them a try". I just submitted my first article for review. I'm on a free account and I'm a brand new author with them.

I'm just curious if anyone else here has done any writing for them, maybe get some perspective and feed back. The thing says it could take up to 72 hours for my article to go live, and it was still waiting to enter the review when I checked it about 5 hours ago, so I can't really link to it yet.

I'm just trying to get a perspective on what the experience/perspective of anyone in any of the online communities I frequent might be.

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't specifically had any experience with e-zine articles in particular unfortunately, but I did dabble in the online article writing world briefly. May I ask what you're looking to get out of it? From what I could see it isn't a paid article site, but more for exposure/web traffic?

Let us know how you get on. :)

• 4 months later...

At the time I posted this Shawn & I were launching a project to create affiliate marketing sites, as well as to sell traffic funneling sites, to brick and mortal businesses seeking an online presence. Shortly after I posted this, one of his major clients opened a restaurant chain and the project has since been "moth balled". Once the restaurant chain opens I'm sure he will resume it, however, at present our company is small...and Shawn has this nack to somehow finding huge clients we barely have the resources to support.

He sometimes makes me wonder if maybe my chances of marrying a rich husband would improve if I did the kinds of he does to get these mega-clients, *cough cough*, like making every event about himself seem like the most interesting story in the world, smoking black and milds, and always having some kind of light colored drink in hands reach (Chai Tea in the morning, Latte in the afternoon, Dos Equis at night)