Desperate to pee on a bus ride

I was riding a once a day bus route yesterday afternoon, it was about an hour and a half long from terminus to terminus. I didn't think about urinating before I got aboard as I do such trips on a regular basis and had no signs that I needed to pee.

Only a little way into the journey I started becoming desperate for a wee, however as this was a standard urban double decker there was no board toilet and thus the only thing I could do was to hold it till the end of the route. Thankfully the traffic was light so the motion of the bus moving along helped ease the pressure on my bladder. However every time the bus braked for traffic lights or for passengers to join/alight the vehicle, it made my situation worse and at one prolonged stop I thought I was about to full on wet my pants there and then but the bus started to move again.

I reached the terminus in the middle of a housing area and of course it then really did hit me that I badly needed to go toilet. Initially, there wasn't anywhere obvious at all I could relieve myself but a couple of minutes walk away I discovered an open expense of playing field with a cluster of trees nearby. With no one in sight I headed straight towards the trees and finally emptied my bladder onto the undergrowth.

I so needed that!

Edited by No Toilet
Re-worded
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1