Thanks for the account! It was like I was there with you on the journey - nicely written. I'm glad you enjoyed the relief of a sneaky outdoor pee 🙂 

Thanks @Kupar  Reading back I didn’t really express just how suddenly the all encompassing need to pee had grown. I think mostly because it was at the forefront of my mind. I was planning to pee outdoors somewhere and I think that’s why my brain was telling me just to do it.

The other thing was maybe because I’d spent a lot of time browsing videos here, every side street seemed fair game. If it hadn’t been that car park it probably would have been a little dead end street with closed shutters and bins (perfect pee photo shoot locations). In the end I figured perhaps there’s truth in the theory no one would bat an eyelid.

If I had used a street like that I think I’d definitely have got my phone and snapped a few photos, as it was I decided not to draw any more attention... instead just trying to draw the picture here...

• Like 2
42 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

every side street seemed fair game. If it hadn’t been that car park it probably would have been a little dead end street with closed shutters and bins (perfect pee photo shoot locations). In the end I figured perhaps there’s truth in the theory no one would bat an eyelid.

If I had used a street like that I think I’d definitely have got my phone and snapped a few photos, as it was I decided not to draw any more attention... instead just trying to draw the picture here...

Choices, choices! There'll be plenty of next times to do things differently - or the same 🙂 

• Thanks 1