Pissing in the fireplace

Anyone who has a fireplace that's used and not active in the warmer months, do you use it as a personal toilet? I mean... posting this in a pee related website almost sounds stupid and I'm sure a number of you have done it, but like not out of naughtiness, rather the convenience of it? I did it so many times I've lost count. We had a metal gate surrounding the fireplace and I used to sleep on my parents couch. So when no one is awake, I just get up, whip it out, and let loose all over it for 20 seconds. I do so because it's absorbed by the ashes and doesn't give off a suspicious odor afterwards. Hell, even for fun, I would press the head of my penis against the metal frame so multiple forks spray everywhere (to maximize damage haha). Sure the gate rusts up, but my parents were none the wiser. Great place to piss in a pinch and hearing the stream splatter against the ash is wonderful.

Anyone else?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I've read stories about this and I love the idea. I have a fire place we don't use but there's stuff in front of it so no fun for me lol. I'd imagine it couldn't cause thet much damage, and it does seem convenient! Even if you get some splashes on the brick who cares!

5 hours ago, Bacardi said:

I've read stories about this and I love the idea. I have a fire place we don't use but there's stuff in front of it so no fun for me lol. I'd imagine it couldn't cause thet much damage, and it does seem convenient! Even if you get some splashes on the brick who cares!

I was lucky enough to have a basement with a stone and brick fireplace. Easy to crack open and let rip through the chain mail. If the stuff is movable you should move it and give it a try. Idk what piss does to brick, I heard it causes some damage when it soaks the rock but idk, can't be that bad. Plus, as I said, the sound of the splatter against the ash is beautiful. You're missing out

I have a slow combustion fireplace made of metal. I've never peed in it. But I like to get rid of some evidence, lol! Like my wife's panties that I pee and cum in!

3 hours ago, hrlv said:

I have a slow combustion fireplace made of metal. I've never peed in it. But I like to get rid of some evidence, lol! Like my wife's panties that I pee and cum in!

Let's hope it's not so slow a combustion that your wife finds her panties in there before the evidence turns to ashes....   that could take some serious explaining 🤣🤣🤣

19 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Let's hope it's not so slow a combustion that your wife finds her panties in there before the evidence turns to ashes....   that could take some serious explaining 🤣🤣🤣

No worries! I do that when she's sleeping! And it does burn at a normal rate!