Moving around when having to go gets me arousal!

When I would have to go even just a little when I was a kid, I would start to bounce up and down while my legs would bang together. A situation like a car ride for 4 hours w/o a rest stop was the root for my fetish. My legs not being able to be still probably felt "good" and I wanted to experience what it would be like again. The first time I peed my pants was in second grade at recess. I tried to wriggle to stop the flow but I couldn't. When you do things like bobb, wriggle, and squirm, why does it give us an arousal?

Edited by lineyoga
  • Like 1

Interesting question - and a question which is right up there with 'which existed first, the chicken or the egg?'

I'm going to guess that the arousal sort of came along during later on from your initial experiences - perhaps a fun childhood game of how long can I hold gradually evolved into realising that the enjoyment was more than just 'fun'.  That sort of leads on to the eternal question of what brings us together to this kink of ours.

Now, back to your getting aroused by the jiggling and moving....   When you do find yourself in that desperate state these days, is it planned?  Do you find yourself deciding and planning to hold at the outset?  If you find yourself in a genuine unplanned desperation situation does it give the same feelings of arousal?

I wonder if the arousal you feel is because of the movement (like sitting on a washing machine suddenly causing arousal), or whether the arousal is created by the thoughts of the whole holding situation (and the movement being one way to prolong the desperation).

Either way what an amazing gift it is, to be able to get enjoy that arousal pretty much at free will.... 

• Agree 1
20 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Interesting question - and a question which is right up there with 'which existed first, the chicken or the egg?'

I'm going to guess that the arousal sort of came along during later on from your initial experiences - perhaps a fun childhood game of how long can I hold gradually evolved into realising that the enjoyment was more than just 'fun'.  That sort of leads on to the eternal question of what brings us together to this kink of ours.

Now, back to your getting aroused by the jiggling and moving....   When you do find yourself in that desperate state these days, is it planned?  Do you find yourself deciding and planning to hold at the outset?  If you find yourself in a genuine unplanned desperation situation does it give the same feelings of arousal?

I wonder if the arousal you feel is because of the movement (like sitting on a washing machine suddenly causing arousal), or whether the arousal is created by the thoughts of the whole holding situation (and the movement being one way to prolong the desperation).

Either way what an amazing gift it is, to be able to get enjoy that arousal pretty much at free will.... 

After probably 45 minutes of needing to go I start needing bad enough where my body begins to move side to side. About, another hour after that, it is continually pee dancing bad. I want to hold because I think I can hold it for awhile and I eventually want to piss my pants. My arousal to answer your question comes from both the movement and the situation of "having to" hold it for hours. I can't wait to have to wait in a long line for the men's room at the local park for example even though it is not realistic. I would love to be constantly bouncing around fourth or so in the line.

19 minutes ago, lineyoga said:

I can't wait to have to wait

A bit meta, that 😉   But I know what you mean: you want to have that feeling of 'having to wait' - it's the anticipation of anticipation - or perhaps the anticipation of that specific feeling. I think whoever said "to travel hopefully is better than to arrive" (RL Stevenson actually) hit on something pretty basic. It's arousing in many ways. That's why striptease is such a turn on, or receiving a text from your lover during the day telling you what they're going to do for you when they get home, or cooking a cake, or ... you get the idea. It's related to delayed gratification - and there's a whole psychological theory behind it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delayed_gratification