The Exchange Student

Feeling a bit rough with the flu but want to try and add to this. I am sure that French girl got a kick out of pissing in front of you and I envy you those memories.

My first ever girlfriend was actually a German exchange student. My sister went to Germany for a couple of weeks, and then returned with this vey attractive young German girl in tow, who stayed with us for a couple of weeks. She took an immediate and obvious shine to me, and I enjoyed evey moment of her stay in England. Was gutted when she had to go back to Germany but we exchannged telephone numbers and postal addresses - this was the early 1980s and well before the internet. About a year later I went to Germany to spend several delightful weeks with her and her family, but gradually after that distance did it's baleful work and we drifted apart.

For many a year afterwards I fantasised about her in all sorts of pissing scenarios, but there was only one real erotic peeing moment - at least it was erotic for me. I was in the bath and she badly needed to pee. Anyway, the bath had a curtain around it that could shield me from view, and prevent me from seeing anything beyond it, so it was decided that I would pull this bath curtain across so that she could use the toilet. Well, I couldn't see anything of course but I sure could hear her pissing, both the hissy sound and the sound of it impacting upon the porcelain. I had a serious boner of course, and after she thanked me and left the room, I needed to "sort myself out" pretty badly and was soon jerking off.