Candlelit peeing practice

8 minutes ago, Kupar said:

This evening K tried peeing standing up again in the bath, and … well, we both think practice is still needed!

To add to the fun I had put tea-lights in three places along the bottom of the empty bath, and lit them and I'd challenged her to extinguish them all with her pee. Measured from her toes, the distances were probably about 40, 70 and 100cm. Would she have enough pee and good enough aim to put all of them out?

The first was OK. It got splattered by a shot-gun-like spray, with not very much forward projection required. The good news was that unlike me K is able to stop and start pretty much at will, then gather her thoughts and focus on the next task. I reckon this compensates for the intrinsically much greater difficulty in aiming.  

The middle tea-light was more difficult to put out. Her pee stream was certainly powerful enough (she had the range) but the accuracy wasn’t perfect. She alternated between beautifully focused but difficult to aim accurately, and more like a watering-can-rose effect that went all round the flame without scoring a direct hit. But … eventually she did get it.

It was more of the same for the third candle. K still had the pressure and volume required, but aiming a tightly focused stream was too difficult, so rather than a sniper’s rifle, she went for the blunderbuss approach, and eventually the third light went out.

One observation: the impact of pee from a metre or two away is enough to cause molten wax to splash over the bath. Not difficult to sort out afterwards with a fingernail, but I hadn’t considered this in advance.

All in all, it was great fun; there was much laughter, and I can recommend it as a happy pee game. Sorry – before you ask – no photos (they are just for us 😊).

A quick rinse down of the bath, then a proper soak to warm up on a cold day, and into the bedroom for Friday evening G&Ts, massage and more fun 😊.

so like sexy bowling lol

• Agree 1
  • 2 years later...