PeeFans Video Marketplace (OnlyPeeFans?!)

You may have noticed a new section on the forum, and as the name suggests, it allows you to register to sell your videos on the upcoming PeeFans Marketplace. 

This is a great way for video creators to earn an extra side income - you provide the videos, we will provide the platform to sell them, along with plenty of interested buyers! 

https://peefans.com/forum/218-register-to-sell-your-videos-on-the-peefans-marketplace/

When you click the link, it will provide instructions, along with 10 questions you need to answer to apply.

Please be aware this section is not like other areas of the forum - if you make a new topic there, only YOU and I can see it. This ensures your application answers are kept private. 

If you are at all interested in creating & selling pee videos (or selling your existing pee videos), please click the above link and follow the instructions as soon as possible. 

If you are having trouble with the application, or want to ask me some questions about it before applying, you are welcome to post below or PM me.

Thank you. 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Wolf187 said:

Cool new ferture!

And I Gotta admit.. It definitely has my attention.... 

Thanks! Hopefully it can be good for everyone involved.

Great for sellers to be able to make extra money from home (especially with the way the world is right now), and immediately be able to sell to thousands of potentially interested customers.

Great for buyers to have a marketplace specifically for pee videos, where they can more easily find the exact type of videos they like, discover new creators, and safely pay/download through a familiar site. 

I'm not sure what the demand will be like, but if we have plenty of buyers and sellers, there's lots of exciting ways we could expand the feature too. 🙂 

10 minutes ago, Admin said:

Thanks! Hopefully it can be good for everyone involved.

Great for sellers to be able to make extra money from home (especially with the way the world is right now), and immediately be able to sell to thousands of potentially interested customers.

Great for buyers to have a marketplace specifically for pee videos, where they can more easily find the exact type of videos they like, discover new creators, and safely pay/download through a familiar site. 

I'm not sure what the demand will be like, but if we have plenty of buyers and sellers, there's lots of exciting ways we could expand the feature too. 🙂 

I've never perchesed videos before (never trusted any sites).... Here... That's another story lol, I could see possibly buying a few Vids that catch my Attention,

And as for selling...I've got a lot of personal Marking videos.. Also may take a crack at selling, with as many times a week (even daily) I Mark things.. Might be worth trying ≧∇≦

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

Hi. I’ve tried clicking on the above link but it’s not working. I also just realised that this post is a couple of years old now 😩. I’m very interested in selling photos and videos on this site so if it’s still something I could do please could you let me know how to go about it. Thanks 

• Agree 1