Accidents and fails during covid video calls

Hi all,

I think most of us have seen the video of a lady who took her laptop into the toilet during a video call and forgot the camera was and she was in a call. See below a picture, unfortunately I could not find the video itself just now.

It must have happened more than once during the past year full of lockdowns and video calls.

Anybody else any good links or movies or stories about this?

poor-jennifer-2.jpg

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

Me on zoom call, listening with wireless earbuds but going pee:

Am I on mute? Am I on mute? Am I on mute? Am I on mute? Am I on mute? Am I on mute? (Checks it fifty-seven times)

haha, that one I recognize. have not failed on that one though, so far no one heard me (i think :))

• Like 1

That one on the video going around must have been SO embarrassing! and for us pee fans it's not like we really see anything anyway. It sure seems to have disrupted their meeting too, and I wonder if they could keep straight after that. So a lose-lose situation all around. Peeing while on the phone/on Zoom with a boyfriend/girlfriend/friend in general is so much hotter to think about.

1 hour ago, Carb0nBased said:

That one on the video going around must have been SO embarrassing! and for us pee fans it's not like we really see anything anyway. It sure seems to have disrupted their meeting too, and I wonder if they could keep straight after that. So a lose-lose situation all around. Peeing while on the phone/on Zoom with a boyfriend/girlfriend/friend in general is so much hotter to think about.

I don't have to see everything full out. I think an unexpected, unwanted situation like this, is really hot. i wouldn't mind then walking in just after that and enjoying the show a bit closer up :)

Edited by moremichael
  • Agree 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/2/2021 at 4:10 AM, oliver2 said:

Me on zoom call, listening with wireless earbuds but going pee:

Am I on mute? Am I on mute? Am I on mute? Am I on mute? Am I on mute? Am I on mute? (Checks it fifty-seven times)

Love the "Wait does mute mean that I am muted or is that the button to mute?!"  double, triple check every time. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 2