Hi there!

Hi there!

What a great community, wish I would have found this site sooner.

As an introduction (and I already posted something in the real pee experiences, showing how i found out by accident I love to see women pee, and even better, desperate to pee....wiggling, hands between thighs to hold it, mmm, so sexy);

My name is Michael, 46, married for more than 20 years. Happy, but unfortunately my wife is not aroused by desperation or pee games. She does it, because I like it, but seeing someone else get really excited is 80 percent of the fun, so it does not really do anything for me that way. Anyway, we have many other things we like and share, cannot have it all I suppose.....

I work for an international company, and as a result I travel around NW Europe a few times per month (one or two days London, Paris, Geneva, Brussels, Antwerp, Amsterdam) when no covid restrictions, and I enjoy that. Being on the road and travelling makes you see a lot of people desperate to pee if you have an eye for it. And then ocassionally I go somewhere by car and have a female colleague join me, after which I might accidentally take a wrong exit somewhere when I see it is toilet time....)....

Anyway, great that I found this place, and hope to speak soon and share something when I have it for you.

Feel free to contact me if any comments or questions, or (dirty) thoughts.....

Michael

• Like 2

A lovely introduction Michael - welcome to the community. I am sure you will find plenty to enjoy here - and you've already made a great start with your comments and chat! You'll find there are many friendly people here, and the site is really well moderated. Great to have you aboard!

• Thanks 1