Encountering Scholastic Bathroom Lines

Pretend that you are a high school student at a school with inadequate facilities, thousands of students for a few bathrooms, and bathroom use only allowed during passing period. In order to use the bathroom, you must wait in huge lines. This is a poll that looks at how the teenage you would handle the situation.

1) Would you use the bathroom at school? a) wait in line and risk being late b) hold it all day

2) What makes your desperation worse? a) running water from sinks or toilets b) cold air drafts c) your other schoolmates' pee dances

3) What technique is your primary way of holding it? a) cross your legs b) wriggle c) bounce d) lean forward/bend knees e) squeeze legs together f) swing legs like on a swing g) grab your crotch

4) Do you watch the clock often during your classes instead of being able to focus? a) yes b) no

5) Would you try to skip in the bathroom line? a) yes b) no be a good kid

6) How many students would usually be ahead of you in each line? a) 4-10 b) 11-15 c) 16-20 d) 21-25 e) 26+

7) Would the teenage you get a chance to go at school? a) yes b) no wet my pants c) no hold it until home

23 hours ago, lineyoga said:

1) Would you use the bathroom at school? a) wait in line and risk being late b) hold it all day

2) What makes your desperation worse? a) running water from sinks or toilets b) cold air drafts c) your other schoolmates' pee dances

3) What technique is your primary way of holding it? a) cross your legs b) wriggle c) bounce d) lean forward/bend knees e) squeeze legs together f) swing legs like on a swing g) grab your crotch

4) Do you watch the clock often during your classes instead of being able to focus? a) yes b) no

5) Would you try to skip in the bathroom line? a) yes b) no be a good kid

6) How many students would usually be ahead of you in each line? a) 4-10 b) 11-15 c) 16-20 d) 21-25 e) 26+

7) Would the teenage you get a chance to go at school? a) yes b) no wet my pants c) no hold it until home

1. Back in high school I held it for as long as I could. I hated being around my classmates and the bathrooms at my awful school would often be prime spots for sexual encounters. Would only use them if I had to change a pad/tampon or if I had to go real bad.

2. Probably cold air. There's no other option but usually when I get horny my need to pee grows. 

3. Lean forward. If I'm full I cant sit all the way up or I get pained. 

4. Hell yeah. Fuck high school lol. I did it in college too when I was going in person.

5. No.

6. Back in high school I dont remember there ever being lines for the bathroom. If there were I'd probably just find another bathroom.

7. I would rather hold it until I couldn't hold it anymore. 

Edited by Bacardi
  • Love 1

1) probably hold it because I hate lines and dirty bathrooms

2) cold air drafts definitely... Shivering only makes my bladder weaker.

3) a d and e, sometimes even g if I'm comfortable enough... 

4) yeah lol 

5) I'm a good kid. We had unisex bathrooms in highschool so guys would sometimes let me cut the line if I was really desperate... But in college when the lines are too long I either seek for another loo or go to the men's room, whoops, but I'd never skip the line

6) usually around 4-6 which is bearable

7) pee if I won't be late otherwise hold it

• Love 1