Is drinking pee safe?

How much pee is safe to drink? My girlfriend and I are into it, but I'm a little concerned about the health effects. Is it safe? Can anything make it safer? Could I hypothetically drink all of her pee for the rest of our lives with no problem? I tried googling this stuff but nothing gives me a straight answer thanks in advance for the help :)

• Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...

As clay6 mentioned above, from what I've read on this subject is that for the most part it''s safe as long as their are no infections, virus's etc. that can be passed on. The key to this intimate practice is to be well hydrated and have peed a couple of times before consuming. One thing to mention is that any meds or vitamins can be passed on as well so be well aware this if the person is on say, heart medications etc. The kidney acts as a regulator meaning it grabs things that the body doesn't require at any given time so even good things like vitamins, nutrients etc. can be passed on too.

My ex-wife and I used to drink pee but never had more than a glass at a time and neither of us felt any ill effects but everyone is different so just take your time and explore what is right for you and your girlfriend. Bottoms Up!!

• Like 1