New year, new way of life. ( for me anyways )

Firstly, congratulations on taking the leap into wearing diapers fulltime @MiaDarling
It's a huge step for anyone, especially sharing with others that may not understand... Issues that everyone on this forum has faced at some point in their lives and also is a real tell of who your true friends are.

Given your predicament before you started wearing them I think your decision has not only been one of enjoyment but also life changing. Not having to worry the next time you sneeze or cough or laugh, the freedom it must have brought you will undoubtedly outway any negative you experience.

The conscious decision to let your body relax go whenever you need to is also fantastic. As we grow up we're taught to do the opposite, training our bodies to hold back. It's why so many struggle with going anywhere other than on the toilet.

The stress and fear that comes from not being able to find one while out or on a long car journey... Don't get me wrong, for the majority of us here this is pleasurable but there are many more that are unable to break down those barriers.

Being completely incontinent will add to your life changing experience and I promise that you will find, as time goes on, those close to you start to become inquisitive and may even try it for themselves.

There will always be paths of resistance, people with a lack of understanding, never change, always be you and whenever those times are tough, everyone on this forum will support you!

Stay strong and once again, congratulations.

Wishing you a fantastic 2021 with lots of constant trickles and look forward to hearing more about your journey in the future x

• Like 1
On 12/29/2020 at 8:22 PM, Nathang_244 said:

Much like many people in this chat, i applaud you for openly talking about a personal subject and making the decision to do what you desire and what you feel is right. I also know that I would love to hear and read updates about how your journey goes, and im sure im not the only one! 

Thank you! It's funny cos like... I do kinda want to be able to talk and be open, but sometimes I wonder if I'm providing too much info on an aspect of tinkling that most people here are not into. 

1 hour ago, FlyingthedreamUK said:

Firstly, congratulations on taking the leap into wearing diapers fulltime @MiaDarling
It's a huge step for anyone, especially sharing with others that may not understand... Issues that everyone on this forum has faced at some point in their lives and also is a real tell of who your true friends are.

Given your predicament before you started wearing them I think your decision has not only been one of enjoyment but also life changing. Not having to worry the next time you sneeze or cough or laugh, the freedom it must have brought you will undoubtedly outway any negative you experience.

The conscious decision to let your body relax go whenever you need to is also fantastic. As we grow up we're taught to do the opposite, training our bodies to hold back. It's why so many struggle with going anywhere other than on the toilet.

The stress and fear that comes from not being able to find one while out or on a long car journey... Don't get me wrong, for the majority of us here this is pleasurable but there are many more that are unable to break down those barriers.

Being completely incontinent will add to your life changing experience and I promise that you will find, as time goes on, those close to you start to become inquisitive and may even try it for themselves.

There will always be paths of resistance, people with a lack of understanding, never change, always be you and whenever those times are tough, everyone on this forum will support you!

Stay strong and once again, congratulations.

Wishing you a fantastic 2021 with lots of constant trickles and look forward to hearing more about your journey in the future x

Oh my gosh...

Thank you sooooo much! That was so sweet and caring of you to say! Thank you for taking the time to share back with me those very kind words. 😘💓💕

3 minutes ago, MiaDarling said:

Thank you! It's funny cos like... I do kinda want to be able to talk and be open, but sometimes I wonder if I'm providing too much info on an aspect of tinkling that most people here are not into. 

The same could be said for any aspect of pee on this site - if we didn't post because 'everyone' wasn't into it then there'd be no content on the site.

Tinkling in pampers is tinkling, just the same as in panties, jeans, mouths, in cars, trains, hotels, parks and beaches - so keep it flowing!  If it did get too much we'd very gently let you know, but until then if anyone prefers not to see and read then they can just browse on past to other parts of the site.

• Agree 1
8 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

The same could be said for any aspect of pee on this site - if we didn't post because 'everyone' wasn't into it then there'd be no content on the site.

Tinkling in pampers is tinkling, just the same as in panties, jeans, mouths, in cars, trains, hotels, parks and beaches - so keep it flowing!  If it did get too much we'd very gently let you know, but until then if anyone prefers not to see and read then they can just browse on past to other parts of the site.

Thank you Goose! 

Just know, you have now opened the floodgates! ( pun intended 😊😇 )

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
18 minutes ago, MiaDarling said:

It's true, not everyone on this site will share the same feelings as you towards wearing but the same could be said for golden showers or wetting.

The important thing is that on this site you are sure to find more than one who will share the same enjoyment as you so don't stop sharing if you want to.

We all love the honesty of a personal experience x

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
38 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Thank you Goose! 

Just know, you have now opened the floodgates! ( pun intended 😊😇 )

14 minutes ago, MiaDarling said:

Ok... well, I have been keeping a journal. I suppose I can kinda make that "public" moving forward. ( Although alot of days there isn't anything super dramatic.. just kinda rinse and repeat. )

Maybe there are moments that give you a particular buzz, like maybe in a shop with a cute assistant looking after you and feeling a warm wet glow which he hasn't got a clue about, or driving in your car feeling the warmth. Recycling a coffee with the girls...  Just examples...

• Like 1
3 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Maybe there are moments that give you a particular buzz, like maybe in a shop with a cute assistant looking after you and feeling a warm wet glow which he hasn't got a clue about, or driving in your car feeling the warmth. Recycling a coffee with the girls...  Just examples...

Yea, that is about what I would do. Maybe not a ton of updates like that cos social life is pretty minimal now ( thanks covid ) but I will not be posting any fictional stories or embellishing on events to make them more exciting reads. I am not a good fictional writer to begin with, plus.. I am 100% real and genuine and I don't want a blurred line between what is real and what is created for the purpose of entertainment. I am a real girl living a real life.. not an actress portraying a character in a story. 

Stay wet,

Mia 🤗😘💓💕

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, MiaDarling said:

Yea, that is about what I would do. Maybe not a ton of updates like that cos social life is pretty minimal now ( thanks covid ) but I will not be posting any fictional stories or embellishing on events to make them more exciting reads. I am not a good fictional writer to begin with, plus.. I am 100% real and genuine and I don't want a blurred line between what is real and what is created for the purpose of entertainment. I am a real girl living a real life.. not an actress portraying a character in a story. 

Stay wet,

Mia 🤗😘💓💕

Makes perfect sense, and real life snippets are always much more 'real' than made up stories anyway.  You've got my vote.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 1 year later...
On 12/27/2020 at 4:12 PM, JMY said:

Reading a few of the posts already it seems that to women anyway,wetting is actually pleasant?

I recall the few occasions maybe i was drunk,walking home from pub,sadly losing control.Getting home feeling sticky and cold,chafing like mad,my tackle all slippery and stuck to each other.Women dont have that so maybe they just feel the overall warmth?

I think it's the difference between wetting in non-absorbent clothing, and wetting in nappies. In a nappy you just feel the warmth, and you can forget you've even done it afterwards!