University relief

• 1 year later...

Am I allowed to swear here? Fuck that was hot, Kupar, and there was so much realism in it, which I love.  I love the use of the word “babe”. 😍 It is so true though, when I need to go to the loo, I can’t think straight, can’t drive my car, it is a primal urge that has to prioritised and dealt with! It must be hard to deal with a boner when you have to pee! I think a similar thing happens with females, but we can generally let out a few spurts if we have the female equivalent of a boner. Isn’t the human body interesting? And yes, releasing pee is as good as an orgasm sometimes. It is a simple thing but I love the idea of guys pissing on walls, and I wish I could see it more IRL.  A mixture of practicality and “don’t care” ness or something like that. Like a rebel without a cause. I think that must have been a nice summer! 

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, MidoriLemonade85 said:

Am I allowed to swear here? Fuck that was hot, Kupar, and there was so much realism in it, which I love.  I love the use of the word “babe”. 😍 It is so true though, when I need to go to the loo, I can’t think straight, can’t drive my car, it is a primal urge that has to prioritised and dealt with! It must be hard to deal with a boner when you have to pee! I think a similar thing happens with females, but we can generally let out a few spurts if we have the female equivalent of a boner. Isn’t the human body interesting? And yes, releasing pee is as good as an orgasm sometimes. It is a simple thing but I love the idea of guys pissing on walls, and I wish I could see it more IRL.  A mixture of practicality and “don’t care” ness or something like that. Like a rebel without a cause. I think that must have been a nice summer! 

I'm loving the fact that these old stories are doing it for you Midori 🙂. It's comments like these that encourage us writers. I might have to start writing again. It's been a while. Thanks x 

• Like 1
  • Love 1