As a treatmy wife will stand over me with a full bladder and let it flow full stream over me , she know i cant last long doing this and my cock usually jerks its load squirting over her legs before she finishes such fun

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Daz, that sounds like you've got a great wife there.

I've seen my wife peeing outside a few times and your beach story reminds me of one on Bournemouth Beach where we had a wind break set up. She had a skirt on with no knickers and she knelt on the sand with her legs slightly apart, scooped a little sand to make a hole, lifted her skirt slightly and peed a torrent onto the sand between her legs. I was lying on the beach looking straight between her legs and it was great. The hole rapidly filled with foamy pee which then soaked away into the sand. A quick covering of sand over the top and nobody would be any the wiser.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I recall enjoying many a date at a secluded beach, just me, an uninhibited woman and a cooler of beer. It was always great fun watching her foamy pee splash into the sand. While I was sad to see how it would quickly disappear, I knew I would be seeing it several times more over the evening.

Umm, peeing in the sand! That sounds right up my alley. I wish I lived near the beach. It reminds me of adventures I had while living in Florida a few years ago.
I, too, lived in Florida a few years ago. Even though I'm quite a ways from their beaches, I'm still up for those kind of adventures!

But, that's okay, there are a lot of lakes with sandy shores here!

I, too, lived in Florida a few years ago. Even though I'm quite a ways from their beaches, I'm still up for those kind of adventures!

But, that's okay, there are a lot of lakes with sandy shores here!

Have you ever been to the nude beach near the Kennedy Space Center. I think it was at Titusville FL. I can't remember the name of it. But, I do remember the fun I had there.

No, but I've been to Canaveral National Seashore, since I prefer the quiet, solitude of nature over the excitement of crowds. I been to many Florida beaches both on the Atlantic and the Gulf as well as in the Keys. Where have you peed, er, been! :wink: