Hospitalised

Hi All, i wanted to share an experience and see if anyone had any circumstances like mine, you see, i had been joyfully enjoying my partner golden nectar for about 1.5 year, when a few months ago i fell unwell and all of a sudden become septic ( near death ) i was unwell for 10 days before and bed ridden, moving along, and the hospital discovered  after several tests that an abscess has grown on my prostate, i had to inform the doctors at the time, about the golden drinks. I had a operation and am well now. However mixed feedback from the doctors was that the possible abscess grew from the golden drink and as it did the growth became a sizeable problem. Other doctors said it was unrelated, its been months now and i back to normailty in life.....and am earning for a golden drink again...what should i do or what would you do or please share a story if you ve had any experience or illness 

I must say first of all, I'm no doctor at all and hence completely unqualified to give any medical advice.

I would guess though - since pee is essentially water and any traces of products the kidneys didn't filter out, then when you drink someone else's pee then the result isn't going to be much different.  A solution of water and traces entering your kidneys, perhaps a little more being filtered out and then passed into your bladder.

From what I understand of anatomy, the urethra is in effect a tube from bladder to the outside world and the prostate surrounds it.

I know they say that drinking the urine of a healthy person is generally ok, but with a risk of illnesses if the donor was suffering from some conditions - again I'll emphasise I'm no expert I wonder if they're considering some specific condition causing the abcess (as I imagine the prostate wouldn't be in direct contact with the urine?)

(Any experts please advise and I'll retract my layman's science)

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I must say first of all, I'm no doctor at all and hence completely unqualified to give any medical advice.

I would guess though - since pee is essentially water and any traces of products the kidneys didn't filter out, then when you drink someone else's pee then the result isn't going to be much different.  A solution of water and traces entering your kidneys, perhaps a little more being filtered out and then passed into your bladder.

From what I understand of anatomy, the urethra is in effect a tube from bladder to the outside world and the prostate surrounds it.

I know they say that drinking the urine of a healthy person is generally ok, but with a risk of illnesses if the donor was suffering from some conditions - again I'll emphasise I'm no expert I wonder if they're considering some specific condition causing the abcess (as I imagine the prostate wouldn't be in direct contact with the urine?)

(Any experts please advise and I'll retract my layman's science)

Yes i know it could affect you if your partner was taking medicines, as they dilute through that filtration system channel, i too am not a Dr ..and thank you for the input