hello from australia

max777

I am a fun loving romantic and a friendly person, once you get to know me. I know there are some great women out there - Is that YOU? I try and communicate in a positive way and definately no Secrets too old for that. So R U the One? no game playing too old for that too.
I am looking for a companion and a friend first and I hope together we can bring out the best in each other. I hope to be your harbour and your safe nesting place at the end of the day. Someone that I can talk to about anything and everything and together we can get to work things out in good ways. I am a very easy going laid back person and I hope you are the same so we can just pick up and go anywhere it does not matter, we dont have to splurge on an expensive evening but just being together is what really matters because together we will can really enjoy each others company.

I hope we will be able to connect on all levels: intellectually, emotionally and spiritually. . A companion to share life's long journey genuine honesty, faithfulness and loyalty are some of the traits I would be looking for as I possess the same..but communication is very vital as without this I do not know what is going on in your mind and I need to know that..a sense of humor an added bonus. Life is not easy but if you have someone to share it with it makes it all the more worthwhile.

i get along with any kind of person irrespective of their race, religion or cultural background. In a relationship, I tend to put my woman first in everything I do to make her feel comfortable and needed and hopefully she can do the same because thats what a relationship is all about. Living a life that matters doesn't happen by accident - It's not a matter of circumstance but of choice. So if you can help me together we can live that life that matters and to the fullest, sharing it with our family and friends.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 1 month later...

A little belated, but welcome to the community.

You may have already figured it out by now, but we're a huge community of friends - where deep friendships can be formed and maybe even deeper than that...   But we're not a hook up site, maybe then perhaps R U looking in the wrong place.

Hi and welcome.  I hope you have a good time here and will enjoy contributing to our community.  However I concur with gldenwetgoose that this is a pee site where firm friendship can be - and often are - formed, but that it's not a dating site as such.