My hot wife just let me drink her pee on the recliner

Great story! My wife is happy to entertain my pee kink and will pee on me if I ask her. She's also suggested it herself. She'll generally spray it over me where I ask her to, and is happy if I position my mouth under her stream and gargle with her pee, and drink it.I don't think she can understand why I might want to do this, and will express mild disgust, along with amusement - we laugh a lot. I am very aware of how lucky I am that she'll do this for me. She doesn't really have the slightest interest in pee games for her own pleasure though, and doesn't want me to touch or lick her when she's peeing, which I respect of course.

12 hours ago, Kupar said:

Great story! My wife is happy to entertain my pee kink and will pee on me if I ask her. She's also suggested it herself. She'll generally spray it over me where I ask her to, and is happy if I position my mouth under her stream and gargle with her pee, and drink it.I don't think she can understand why I might want to do this, and will express mild disgust, along with amusement - we laugh a lot. I am very aware of how lucky I am that she'll do this for me. She doesn't really have the slightest interest in pee games for her own pleasure though, and doesn't want me to touch or lick her when she's peeing, which I respect of course.

Yeah, my wife really enjoys my reaction to it but doesn’t find the same pleasure in it. She does enjoy the release feeling after some desperation but not in any sexual way. I’m grateful for her being so cooperative with me having those feelings. It took a while to get to this level but I’m so damn happy now. We have had pee fun every day this week! 

9 hours ago, RogerNL said:

Sort of similar story here. My wife knows about my desire for pee and just recently agreed to participate a bit more. Of course with my hope she will grow into it. Two weeks ago now she suggested we try something out. Went to the bathroom and I sat on the floor with her pussy hovering over me. She started peeing on me and I reached for the stream with my tongue. To my surprise she let it happen and I drank from her for the first time. Little sips at first, but more and more after a few seconds in. After that we switched places and I peed on her. She suggested to pee on her pussy only but I managed to reach up to her breasts. She did ask me how it tasted and I honestly told her that it was great. So maybe next time she will taste me.

That’s awesome. Since you enjoyed it that much, next time see if she’ll let you literally seal your mouth up against her and let her pee. The aspect of making sure none leaked out on the chair was a massive turn on for me as challenging as it was. 

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...