Staff toilet at college

That was the same at one college I went to. the women's toilets could be heard whilst waiting in a corridor to go into the class rooms for practical training like  shop work etc. it was never that busy  the waiting area and some times if you were sitting opposite the wall of the toilets, you could hear the girls or woman using the last stall very clearly as the walls were so thin. shame there was no peep holes or x-ray vision to see through the other side. but good dreaming material.  

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
On 10/24/2020 at 3:51 AM, tatstatsort said:

Do you avoid that situation, go and do it anyway a bit more discreetly or pee as loud as possible to be heard/not caring?  Not able to say what it was for her but she wasnt shy, might has well have been in with her.

Nice story! 

Personally I would be like the woman in your story and just pee normally, loud and proud! Although my wee usually splashes into the water noisily so it would be even more audible. If I was feeling shy or concerned about the noise I'd perch on the front of the seat so my stream quietly hissed against the front of the bowl instead. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1