Hooray for crappy hotel walls

I had that when I stayed in a hotel in August.  Every morning about 7:00 I heard a definite pee stream going into the water in the next room.  I couldn't be sure whether it was male or female.  My mind wants to believe it was a hot young lady, but I couldn't be sure.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Jonjet0208 said:

I’m staying in a cheap hotel tonight for work. I know there’s a group of 3 or 4 couples staying in the rooms next to mine. I’m laying in bed at the moment and I hear a tinkle through the wall. The layout of my room tells me exactly where the toilet is in the next room. My heart starts racing as I realise it’s someone peeing next door! The tingling went on for 15-20 secs, then the flush confirmed it. 
not sure if male or female but I’ve had my first experience I can share here! Good thing I’m in bed 😉

Good thing for thin walls is right lol. Now let your imagination run wild

• Cheeky 1
15 hours ago, Alfresco said:

I had that when I stayed in a hotel in August.  Every morning about 7:00 I heard a definite pee stream going into the water in the next room.  I couldn't be sure whether it was male or female.  My mind wants to believe it was a hot young lady, but I couldn't be sure.

I did the same mate, as far as I’m concerned it was the female 😉

• Cheeky 1