Pee in my trousers

I've seen that in places like NYC where rental space is very expensive there are tiny studio apartments that share a communal bathroom with several other units.  If you've put off pissing and then find that the bathroom is occupied, what's a fellow to do?  He may hold it for a while longer but eventually may experience what is pictured above.   

34 minutes ago, Spectator9 said:

I've seen that in places like NYC where rental space is very expensive there are tiny studio apartments that share a communal bathroom with several other units.  If you've put off pissing and then find that the bathroom is occupied, what's a fellow to do?  He may hold it for a while longer but eventually may experience what is pictured above.   

I had an experience like that in a New York budget hotel, communal toilets per floor. In the mornings they were always occupied, so me being desperate on the first morning I had to seek relief in my trousers but on subsequent mornings kept an empty bottle for such purposes.

12 hours ago, awesomagic said:

Nothing feels better than letting it go in your pants! It’s a wonderful feeling. 

I agree, it is a wonderful feeling always get a buzz from doing so (especially as I go commando) and in my situation wetting oneself can be very convenient. 

Edited by No Toilet
Re-worded
  • Like 1