Guest jeanswettingfan

Genuine or staged?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather...

• Have someone have a genuine desperate accident but be into it
    • Have someone intentionally hold it and wet themselves for you

Guest jeanswettingfan

I'm curious...

For example, you're out with your S/O and they can't hold it, and wet themselves.  But then they tell you that they really enjoy it and it turns them on.

OR

You're just hanging with them and they tell you they have this fetish and decide to hold it until they wet themselves.

Honestly, it doesn't make a huge difference for me if it was planned hold or accidental desperation, either one can be very sexy. The most important part is that whoever is doing it is genuinely enjoying it and doing it not just because she knows I would like it, but because she wants and loves doing it herself. As long as that genuine interest is in place, I am down for any way of it going.

Guest jeanswettingfan
Just now, Dtravis said:

Honestly, it doesn't make a huge difference for me if it was planned hold or accidental desperation, either one can be very sexy. The most important part is that whoever is doing it is genuinely enjoying it and doing it not just because she knows I would like it, but because she wants and loves doing it herself. As long as that genuine interest is in place, I am down for any way of it going.

I definitely agree.  I think personally sometimes I'll be in a mood for one verses the other, but it can go either way.  Both are extremely hot and sexy and yes, they definitely have to be into it.

3 hours ago, jeanswettingfan said:

I'm curious...

For example, you're out with your S/O and they can't hold it, and wet themselves.  But then they tell you that they really enjoy it and it turns them on.

OR

You're just hanging with them and they tell you they have this fetish and decide to hold it until they wet themselves.

I prefer intentional wetting, personally. Provided the girl is into it. Knowing that she deliberately engages in naughty peeing and it turns her on, turns me on - especially if the naughty place is somewhere like a movie theatre or fitting room where I can add my own 🤗:peepants:

Guest jeanswettingfan
13 minutes ago, 88mphArtist said:

I prefer intentional wetting, personally. Provided the girl is into it. Knowing that she deliberately engages in naughty peeing and it turns her on, turns me on - especially if the naughty place is somewhere like a movie theatre or fitting room where I can add my own 🤗:peepants:

I love those!  

Can I vote for both?   If it's a case of a girl enjoying it, then I really don't mind if it's premeditated and done purely for kicks or whether it's a fun accidental miscalculation.

As long as it's fun then I'm more than happy to witness or be given an account of either.

Guest jeanswettingfan
9 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Can I vote for both?   If it's a case of a girl enjoying it, then I really don't mind if it's premeditated and done purely for kicks or whether it's a fun accidental miscalculation.

As long as it's fun then I'm more than happy to witness or be given an account of either.

I definitely agree with that. Some days I'm more into one that the other but they're both equally sexy and fun