Webcam sighting.

On 11/13/2021 at 1:49 AM, Alfresco said:

I love these kind of situations and thank you for capturing.    Is is a one off or have you spotted other people using these “facilities”?

would be interested in the link to the cam if you can share. 

This is the only time I've witnessed anyone doing it here, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happens more frequently given the circumstances. Here's a direct link to the cam: AXIS P3227-LVE View

• Thanks 1
  • 1 year later...

Resurrecting an old thread, but thought I would share this with you.  There is a webcam which shows the Southernmost Point of the Continental USA (Although if you look at the map you will see it is not actually at the most Southerly point, but let's not worry about that).   There are many people that go there and take photos in the day and often people visiting it even late at night.  Some of the late night visitors are a little worse for wear and some do some interesting antics.   Also, some decide to pee there.

As is typical for these types of cameras, the peeing is not particularly explicit and if you take a screenshot, sometimes you can't even see what is going on, but if you watch the video you can enjoy the story of it developing.  There are a number of people that post interesting clips from the webcam onto YouTube, but mostly they miss out the best bits as anything too explicit will get them banned from YouTube.   However, that's not to say that some clips aren't worth watching.

Here is one lady that happened to squat for a pee whilst I was watching the camera.  I managed to grab a screenshot:

1557463828_SMP02.thumb.jpg.f8a1d955d05ff5a1d347568ef0b46eaf.jpg

And not pee related, but this couple were having a good time; he had his had up her skirt:

340153421_SMP01.thumb.jpg.718717205df273b0e134a61238519825.jpg

I have seen people flashing tits and bums for their selfies, people peeing to the side of the monument and people having sexual encounters.   The two above were two that I caught, but I will also put up some links to some of the captures by other people.

Of course the ones that are most frustrating are where you see a girl walking towards the monument unbuttoning her jeans or hitching up their skirt and they go round the far side where they can't be seen on the camera, only to return about a minute later putting their clothing to rights.

Edited by Alfresco
  • Like 2

One channel that has a few captures from this webcam is https://www.youtube.com/@LiveCamClips631

One of his recent videos, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sMEq0DPHVI has several interesting scenes.

At 8:43, a couple arrive on the scene.  She is wearing a white flowing dress.   She initially looks like she needs a wee but is weighing up her options.  She tries to squat on the wall to the left of the buoy, with the guy holding her as she hangs her bum over the edge, but she aborts that.   They go to the other side of the buoy and the guy demonstrates sitting on the wall with his bum hanging over the back.   Meanwhile she lifts up her dress.   Then she swaps places with him and sits on the wall.   She gets up when she sees some car lights coming, but she sits hitches up her dress and sits down again when the lights have passed.   He steadies her as she pees over the back of the wall until another car passes and illuminates her, when she is startled, but then finishes her pee and stands up allowing her dress to fall back into place.  They walk out from their hiding place just in time as two other people arrive on the scene.

image_2023-08-24_145001274.thumb.png.e81211d7e3d4cfd1aa8f1bc1a3bd1820.png

image_2023-08-24_145058146.thumb.png.150d29db23eefd209927ef59b57c312b.png

And at 48:58 we have another peeing view.   Lady in a loose top and tight shorts crawls onto the wall to the left of the buoy and turns so her bum is at the edge.   She starts pulling down her shorts, but her male companion points to the other side of the buoy.   She moves around to the right (thankfully not behind the buoy), pulls down her shorts and sits on the wall in much the same position as the first lady.   Shame she didn't stay where she was first because the light is better, but thankfully a car illuminates her in her new location. If you only look at the screenshot then you wouldn't realise that she was peeing, but the lead up to it and the lowering of her shorts confirms it. You can also see her shorts close to her knees if you look - and she wasn't bothered by the passing cars at all.  Finished, she stands up slowly and wiggles her way back into her shorts.  They then go on to take photos by the buoy including her bending over and lifting her top to show her bum in her tight shorts, but she doesn't remove them.

image_2023-08-24_150639519.thumb.png.243c092fbd7a91faf32125b27f7bd943.png

And a couple from the same clip which are not pee related but still worth a look:

At 23:12, a woman flashes her bum:

image_2023-08-24_145926294.thumb.png.2a98982a56a663005aaf8641f9c2fde0.png

At 34:56, a woman flashes her bum in a thong for her male companion to photograph:

image_2023-08-24_150104381.png.abf4a4c7fa2aca6312bba617d5c9342f.png

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ7ra488Zjw&t=2424s

Start at 30:09 (or start at 27:32 if you like girls in tight shorts).   This one has two girls who go round the back of the buoy.  The first one to go round is wearing a yellow summer dress.  The second one is wearing tight shorts and a snug fitting top.  The first one disappears round the left side of the buoy and you can just make out her shadow squatting down (I know, sad to spot that).  The second one goes to the right and you can see pulling down her shorts then two other girls come into the frame from the left (presumably girls who know the first girls) and they go to either side of the buoy with their phones out and it looks like they photograph or video them. The girl in the dress emerges, adjusting her dress, then the girl in the shorts appears with her shorts still down and comes out into the open to pull them up, but doesn't seem in any hurry, first pulling her knickers up and then her shorts.  Meanwhile one of the second pair to arrive squats in front of the wall.  She ends up standing and then doing a high squat.  The girl in shorts is wandering around whilst pulling up her shorts.

image_2023-08-24_153348475.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 2
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was watching last night and saw an interesting scene.   Nothing visually graphic, due to angles and positions, but it was clear what was happening.  A lady and guy were there and there was a blow job and both of them peed.   Summary as follows:

They both arrived on the scene a bit before 11pm local time.  They both went behind the buoy to the right.  She disappeared beyond it and he turned and peed towards the wall.   Was she peeing as well?  Can't be sure, but when he finished he came out alone and turned back and look towards her.  She came out maybe 30 seconds later.   After a bit of photographing etc., she went to the statue at the right of the shot and started pretending to give it a blow job.  He photographed her doing this.   Then he went and sat on the wall facing the buoy, back to the camera and she knelt between his legs and gave him a blow job.   Although nothing could really be seen, they kept looking around furtively and her shadow was seen bobbing up and down as she gave him pleasure.   A bit later on, she went behind the buoy again and he stood in front of the buoy looking at both approaches to check nobody was coming.  After a pause, she could be seen getting up from a squat and emerging from behind the buoy, pulling up her shorts.  

I've included four photos, that show the girl peed, although you really can't see anything.

Firstly, she is squatted down and you can just see her arm/elbow to the left of the buoy, low down with her guy on guard duty.

image.thumb.png.fbcaa2ded3b760aed1d83d6542fba6f5.png

Then she stands up and turns to leave her hiding place:

image.thumb.png.968b598918c476ad2a3d21db7f229072.png

And emerges:

image.png.e1c9a5cf5baba72fc45347f6e4a81c59.png

Still adjusting her shorts:

image.png.d138d0487001eb356f2131baf98e1c82.png

• Like 4
  • 4 weeks later...

From time to time I've been looking in on a few live webcams via the Earthcam site.   Many of the cameras are pretty wide angle and not really going to show any detail - but the one that seems like it should have most potential is this one of Bourbon Street in New Orleans.

I've glanced in from time to time - it happens that first thing in the morning UK time will be around closing time or just after, when there's a few bar goers mingling about and walking home, with bars closed so no toilets (one would hope).

Alas though, I've seen multiple times more action walking about UK cities - however this morning did see a guy pissing in a doorway.   No pics of it, it's all real time and no rewind facility.   But a group of four guys or so and at least one lady all standing around the doorway in the middle right of the shot (this was just now so 5pm today local time, but I was watching at 2am yesterday local).  As they all chatted a couple parted company and headed off, and a tall slim guy turned to face very close to the doorway, back to the camera.  The lady in the group stood very close behind him, sort of almost peeking, but probably more shielding him.   And he stood facing the door with arms as though aiming himself for 20-30sec.  After that they walked away fairly briskly.

Tame I know - but hey, I'm sure some will enjoy the thought.

1026315977_Screenshot2023-12-04at23_01_37.thumb.png.6a7210466ff69dd04c76b935744d7252.png

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

From time to time I've been looking in on a few live webcams via the Earthcam site.   Many of the cameras are pretty wide angle and not really going to show any detail - but the one that seems like it should have most potential is this one of Bourbon Street in New Orleans.

I've glanced in from time to time - it happens that first thing in the morning UK time will be around closing time or just after, when there's a few bar goers mingling about and walking home, with bars closed so no toilets (one would hope).

Alas though, I've seen multiple times more action walking about UK cities - however this morning did see a guy pissing in a doorway.   No pics of it, it's all real time and no rewind facility.   But a group of four guys or so and at least one lady all standing around the doorway in the middle right of the shot (this was just now so 5pm today local time, but I was watching at 2am yesterday local).  As they all chatted a couple parted company and headed off, and a tall slim guy turned to face very close to the doorway, back to the camera.  The lady in the group stood very close behind him, sort of almost peeking, but probably more shielding him.   And he stood facing the door with arms as though aiming himself for 20-30sec.  After that they walked away fairly briskly.

Tame I know - but hey, I'm sure some will enjoy the thought.

1026315977_Screenshot2023-12-04at23_01_37.thumb.png.6a7210466ff69dd04c76b935744d7252.png

I didn't see any features where the camera was able to be controlled. . . too bad. Has anyone seen any open webcams near Tulsa University? How are you guys even finding these webcams. Shodan? Censys? Google search?

• 2 months later...