Mhubby advice

I’ve been a member a while now and often share stories and pictures with my hubby in the hope he will want to play. 
he just doesn’t seem interested even letting me watch him Pee. 
how can I get him to pee in front of me and agree to both of us doing it somewhere we shouldn’t?

i get so frustrated with him and myself. 
what can I do to change things?

• Like 1

Well, I’m no expert, but... how big a hill is this to climb? Is your husband someone who’d only pee outside a toilet in desperate circumstances and always shuts the door? Can you talk to him about what his fantasies are? Even if he’s not into peeing where you can see him, I’d hope he would like the effect on you, and that sounds like it isn’t happening for some reason.

(Edit: having looked at your other posts, some of these questions answered themselves - but “what’s your husband been like with pee?” still seems good - when you have, for fun or convenience, let it go somewhere naughty, was your hubby there, did he know, how did he react?)

Edited by oliver2

For us on the forum we're all absolutely normalised with pee - although we all like different things about it, it's the common thing here.

Sometimes it's easy to forget though that other people won't see it the same.  Take the most obscure and turning-off thing you can think of - whether it be vomit, mutilation, scat, weird cosplay or whatever - it doesn't really matter what. Just something that totally turns you off. Now you get a sort of insight into possibly how your hubby views pee. If he's been brought up that it's a closed door, dirty thing then that's his outlook.

Perhaps as others have said the key is exploring what turns him on - going away from the vanilla, understand if he's got a kink and why and perhaps build on that - then you can see if he'll open to at least some aspects of your desires.  Slowly and gently though...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1