Shower fun and an eventful morning pee

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Ajr972 said:

And don’t worry, I still got some ideas later for when we’re out. But you’ll just have to wait and see.”

Ohhh wow this is going to be amazing I just know it! Thanks for another hot chapter. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, wetwulf said:

Oh wow @Ajr972 that was my favorite chapter yet! So hot that they both wet the bed together!

Was my favorite chapter to write! You have no idea how many times I came while writing it. Along with the others lol. I’m so glad you’re enjoying the series! I don’t know what else I can think of to write but if you have suggestions let me know! 😁

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Ajr972 said:

Was my favorite chapter to write! You have no idea how many times I came while writing it. Along with the others lol. I’m so glad you’re enjoying the series! I don’t know what else I can think of to write but if you have suggestions let me know! 😁

Well, I think since the two of them have experienced the pleasures of wetting the bed and since Jamie doesn't seem to be too concerned about wetting in naughty places, maybe they can have an evening in together and they make a dare that neither of them can use the bathroom if they have to pee. And they can even try to see who can hold it the longest. The options are open then for them to pee wherever or however in the apartment. And of course you could tell us what happened the next morning after they wake up from their first bedwetting together.

• 4 weeks later...

Part 6:

I figured before I started telling you about an entirely different chapter in the story, a happily ever after, I think you deserve to know what it was like waking up after last night. As I mentioned before, that bed was soaked with our pee, as we had been using the bed and each other as our toilet for the whole night, and then we lay naked, cuddling in the urine-soaked bed. When I woke up, I was surly that I still had a little pee in me. Jamie was up before me and we kissed a little. I told her I had to go, and she grabbed my cock from the front and controlled my stream. She had her back turned to me while I started to let go. She had me piss all over her butt, covering every inch and I was loving it. She gave me some strokes while it was happening and we both knew where to go from here. In all my times having sex with Jamie, we really had not done one of my favorite positions, cowgirl. This morning, I got my wish. As soon as I was done peeing and was still very hard, she made me lay on my back and climbed on top of me. She sat with her large figure directly over me, my piss still dripping down her bare backside and back on to me. She positioned me inside of her and was not messing around. She moved FAST. This was probably the best fun I’ve had since we first did it in the shower which was about a year ago. She went very quickly up and down on me, letting her big boobs bounce in all directions and I could feel her large stomach too. I was so close to cumming and I grabbed her stomach to try and push her off. I didn’t think she wanted me to finish in her pussy but boy was I wrong! She pushed my hand away and looked me straight in the eye saying, “Not this time. This time, you cum straight in me!” I couldn’t believe it! She asked me to unload inside her and I was ecstatic! I picked up my speed as did she. She could tell I was super close and she kept bouncing and grinding back and forth on my dick. I told her I was real close and that’s when she reached underneath me and grabbed both of my bum cheeks and made sure that every drop went in her pussy. Not only that but she clenched up her own cheeks tightly on top of mine so I could really feel it. I let the explosion happen as I finally released my load. I was exhausted but felt so good. 

Our relationship was in a great place for a while after that and we had no problem doing whatever with each other. We became so close and shared a deep bond. Eventually, I decided to put a ring on it. We did a very romantic dinner at home one day and I had my ring, ready to propose to her. As we neared the end of the meal, I told her I had a surprise. We were still sitting in our kitchen chairs. I reached in my back pocket and got down on one knee. She was overcome with joy. 

“Jamie, we’ve web together for a long time now and it’s been the best couple years of my life. Would you be my wife?”

Tears started to stream down her face. 

“Oh my God, Yes!!! YES!!”

I was so happy as I put that ring on her finger. We were going to spend the rest of our lives together. She kissed me and then we shared another kiss, this time more prolonged and passionate. As we kissed, I noticed a pattering noise and some drips coming from the chair. It turns out she could not contain her true excitement and was uncontrollably wetting herself. Her jeans were fully soaked through and her urine started overflowing the chair and onto the floor she made a nice big puddle and we laughed. We kissed and hugged as she still continued to pee all over herself. It would always be a memorable story, especially since she had not even planned to do it. It just happened. Of course she had to change before making an Instagram post to announce that we were going to get married, but left her pee soaked panties on for the picture. I couldn’t have pictured it another way. It was a great inside joke that we had that Jamie celebrated our engagement simply by peeing a flood into her pants. We went on to plan our own wedding which was months later. The wedding was the icing on the cake to an amazing journey and it is the last chapter in the story. We had so much fun on our wedding day and went on to live a very long and happy life together and I can’t wait to share that with you in the last part of this story. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1

Part 7: The Finale

Since more interesting things happened on our Honeymoon, I figured I’d just briefly share the highlights of the wedding. The one main event that Jamie had told me about the big day that had me excited was that she wanted to pee in her wedding dress whenever we became official. And that’s exactly what she did. As soon as the pastor said that we may kiss, she peed for about 2-2.5 seconds. She didn’t want to go too long so that the dress wouldn’t be damaged. When the reception was finally over and we got to go home, we couldn’t wait to get out of our wedding clothes so we could consummate the marriage. We did it in the shower, where it all began. We each had to go to the bathroom badly because we had so many drinks that night. We peed on each other in a number of different positions and it was amazing that we felt each other’s warmth. Finally after we were done peeing, we finished showering and then went at it. Just like the first time, I banged her from the standing position with both of my hands cupped on her big round ass, squeezing her into me and then I bent her over and fucked her from behind. This time there was no hesitation from either one of us as I finished off inside of her pussy. Everything came full circle for us which made it that much more special. 

For our Honeymoon, we went to Italy and had a semi-private villa with a really nice balcony. We had great views and got to spend some time at the beach, but I’ll get into that later. The trip was long and we had tried to go to the bathroom as little as humanly possible because we wanted to christen the villa as soon as we got there. By the time we arrived, we were bursting to pee so much that it almost hurt. I noticed that Jamie even leaked a little as we were walking to our car. A slight trickle of urine went through her romper and down her legs. She cut it off quickly because she didn’t want to open the floodgates yet. As soon as we were by ourselves and our luggage was in the room, we both had the same idea. Jamie was wearing a romper which was difficult in itself to take off. I was wearing shorts and a v-neck t-shirt. She pulled off one shoulder side of the romper and then the other, exposing her big curvy breasts. She was moving frantically at this point trying to unzip the zipper on her lower back. She shouted, “Oh god I gotta get this off before I piss myself!!” I don’t think I had ever seen her this desperate but I found it so hot. She finally unzipped and pulled the romper all the way off. She kicked off her heels and now was only in her lace panties. She grabbed them with both hands and slid them all the way off and stepped out of them, now completely naked and still desperately needing to relieve herself. She went out on the balcony and squatted in the corner. The wall on the balcony only partially covered her but she didn’t care and she knew people wouldn’t really see her. As soon as she squatted, a thick and loud jet of piss exploded from her. She let out a moan of relief as she fully emptied herself into the corner of our balcony, creating a nice puddle. It was amazing how powerfully she was peeing, she really let loose full force. She even pushed out a needed fart as she squatted there with everything hanging out, peeing for all her worth. As for me, I decided to oblige her as well. I got out of all my clothes, went to the other corner, got on my knees and let it all out. I peed and peed while looking across at Jamie who was unleashing a flood onto that floor just like me. It was so relaxing to feel the breeze on our privates, and gave us such a naughty feeling of going to the bathroom out in the open with nobody seeing us. Once we finished we relaxed for an hour and then got ready for the beach. 

At the beach, Jamie wore a one piece swimsuit and I wore my trunks. Of course I would have liked to see her in a bikini but I though she rocked one pieces very well. She also said it made it easier to discretely wet herself in public without anyone knowing. She did it in the beach chair and we both did it in the water. I even pulled my trunks down to feel what it was like peeing naked in the ocean and she did the same, pulling the swimsuit to the side. She even reached down and started stroking my cock a few times and we shared some kisses. Overall, we had a very relaxing first day of our Honeymoon and we went to a really nice restaurant for dinner. We had so much fun together and knew we’d be so happy from this point on and we wouldn’t want to spend the rest of our lives with anyone else. 

The End

-to those of you that have been reading and reacting to the series, thank you so much. I appreciate your support and I will react to your stories as well. ❤️

Edited by Ajr972
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
  • 4 weeks later...