Hands free pee on my side

Today I had been holding all morning after drinking plenty of water. I had built up some nice pressure in my bladder and I wanted to try peeing while laying on my side off my bed. I stripped off all my clothes and lied down on the edge of my bed, and even though I really had to go, nothing came out at first. I decided to get off the bed and just lay on my side on the floor. Soon enough, it happened. At first it came out in little spurts and trickles but eventually I pushed full force and I let out a gusher into my carpet on the floor of my room. I made a nice big yellow spot. I still had plenty more in me so I relaxed for one final time and let rip. It came out so hard and fast that I was even able to splash some onto my cabinet. 

Peeing on your side is not an easy thing to do but once I got the hang of it it was super fun. 

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
  • 1 month later...
On 6/4/2020 at 4:31 PM, Ajr972 said:

Today I had been holding all morning after drinking plenty of water. I had built up some nice pressure in my bladder and I wanted to try peeing while laying on my side off my bed. I stripped off all my clothes and lied down on the edge of my bed, and even though I really had to go, nothing came out at first. I decided to get off the bed and just lay on my side on the floor. Soon enough, it happened. At first it came out in little spurts and trickles but eventually I pushed full force and I let out a gusher into my carpet on the floor of my room. I made a nice big yellow spot. I still had plenty more in me so I relaxed for one final time and let rip. It came out so hard and fast that I was even able to splash some onto my cabinet. 

Peeing on your side is not an easy thing to do but once I got the hang of it it was super fun. 

You should film it for us next time 🙂