Sounds like a fun experience.

Water parks are great places for peeing as you are constantly in and out of water and nobody bats an eyelid if you are wet.  I have peed whilst on water rides, in the pools, sat on the grass, even whilst walking between rides or standing in queues.   As long as you don't pee huge volumes at a time, you can pee small amounts in your swim kit and let it run down your legs.  People just think it is water.

Also, you can notice at water parks that the toilets are nowhere near as busy as you would expect for the volume of people, so it is a fair assumption that many people are peeing in the water or around the park.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, beachmom said:

As someone who worked at a water park

What role did you have in the water park?    Can you share some tales of your own peeing exploits around the park?

On 6/4/2020 at 8:39 AM, beachmom said:

I was in charge of the water quality testing and the management of the chemicals and water treatment. We had about 30 guards on a shift, and another 50 or so support people at the gates, food courts and in cleaning and maintenance. While the support staff working in street clothes tends to use the restrooms most of the day, I can tell you few of the lifeguards do. It's something the guards casually speak of and share with new guards. As you say, guards in the wave pool, lazy river and landing pools commonly sit down at the edge of the pools to relieve themselves. Those working in the water just go of course, but those working the top of the slides are the most limited. Experience guards will often give to new guards suggestions, wait until the line disappears and let go quickly or do a slow dribbling release over a few minutes. Sometimes they'll wait until they need to get into the water to help position little kids, ect. They manage to do it quite discretely during the day, but after the crowds are gone the guards are quite open about doing so. Ironically, I myself use the pools while checking water quality and we're all open minded pissing around the locker room. Some of the new girls seem a bit surprised and even uncomfortable about it at first, but in a matter of a week or so they've become accustomed to the practice. I can't really speak for the guys, but I find that the girls seem to become quite relieved to no longer fell like they have to be encumbered with running to the restrooms or holding it. As it's been said, "now I know what it's like to be a guy, you can just go when you need to!"

Nice