Hi to everybody...

...I'm 47 yrs old man who recently discovered the pleasure of golden shower from girls although I already secretly desired to do this practice when I was a teenager but never had  the courage to request it. I like only to receive piss from cute girls but I don't like to piss on the others even though I never tried. A friend of mine -also enthusiast of this practice - four years ago encouraged me to try for the first time with a pretty young girl and since then my secret dream got real and I also presume that my sexuality changed a little bit  because pee from girls became for me the first exciting topic and considering now the other traditional sexual practices a little bit  boring and repetitive.I also practiced sometimes the pissing from my actual partner but being shy I didn't dare to ask anymore, so you can count my experiences on the fingers of two hands. Unfortunately when I search videos of golden shower I find mostly men who piss girls but I like the opposite and I hope to receive and give good tips for the future through this forum. ah...  I like smell dirty panties from girls as well 🙂

All the best and see you later...bye bye

• Like 2
  • Love 1