Gratification

My question to members is, I hope quite a simple one. Do women achieve sexual gratification from urolagnia, or are they performing before the camera for commercial gain and under instruction from a man? If the former, how can we determine sexual arousal? Given that men are unable to fake an orgasm, (by that, I mean ejaculation). I wish to illustrate my point with the following video:

https://thisvid.com/videos/submissive-amateur-girl-pees-on-herself-and-fucks-her-asshole/

Q. Why is she doing it? It's obviously self-filmed with the latest technology to allow you to do it. She's alone in her bathroom, commercial gain. or true and genuine young woman who enjoys sharing her submissiveness?

The question might be simple, I am not sure the answers are!

The clip you posted looks like the girl is doing something by request, her turn on will not necessarily be from what she is doing but the knowledge that she is pleasing someone else.

However I have had the good fortune to meet a few women over the years who did get turned on by peeing. Some years ago, I had seen this woman a couple of times and she mentioned she needed to pee. I asked if she minded me watching, which she agreed to but with a strange look on her face. She stood up over the toilet and let go. Chatting afterwards I asked her why the strange look. She told me that she found the idea of being watched a real turn on, she used to pee in public areas all the time, but never admitted to anyone that she found it erotic. We had a few interesting meetings after that.

I have posted a few stories about another lady I met more recently. She had pissed on her ex a few times by request but never got the turn on, she did it to please him. He never reciprocated. However, she agreed to let me pee on her boobs one day and suddenly it was like turning a light switch on. After that she couldn't get enough of almost any form of watersport.

So in answer to the original question, yes women do get sexual gratification but in many different ways, as do men.

That went on a bit but your question got me thinking.

• Like 1