Glad I found this site

Hi all, Roger here from the Netherlands.

I guess I have always been turned on by peeing related material. I remember in my teenager years that I regularly bought some so-called bizarre sex magazines. After I was married for the first time it stayed dormant for a long time (20 years or so). With my second wife we tried some pee play but she was not as turned on by it as I was. So, now exploring on my own and this site is a great joy!

Feel free to message me.

• Like 4
13 hours ago, RGlendale said:

Hi all, Roger here from the Netherlands.

I guess I have always been turned on by peeing related material. I remember in my teenager years that I regularly bought some so-called bizarre sex magazines. After I was married for the first time it stayed dormant for a long time (20 years or so). With my second wife we tried some pee play but she was not as turned on by it as I was. So, now exploring on my own and this site is a great joy!

Feel free to message me.

Hi and welcome, Roger.  I hope you have a fantastic time here and look forward to seeing you around.  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, steve25805 said:

Welcome to the forum, @RogerNL

The Dutch have long had a reputation for being free-spirited, liberal, and open-minded. Does that extend to their attitude to pee? I would like to think so.

Haha yes, that is true. Whish I could tell you though. In all the years me and my wife spent in swingers clubs and on private parties I never actually met anyone who is into this particular genre.

• Like 1
Just now, RogerNL said:

In all the years me and my wife spent in swingers clubs and on private parties I never actually met anyone who is into this particular genre.

That's a great shame, lol.