Pee challenge

2 hours ago, wettingman said:

I have enjoyed doing this many times my average has been 1.25 liters when I start leaking . The milk bottle showing 1.25 liters  is from a few years ago. The measuring cup showing over full 1 us quart/ 1 liter past the measured mark is from last fall. I was so full it hurt for a while.

full bladder 003 (1).JPG

Full Bladder of Pee.jpg

I believe you set the new high mark hahahaha

On 5/4/2020 at 5:08 PM, martami said:

Did you pee so much at one time? Very good.

Basically yes. This was not more than one hold. However, full disclosure, When my bladder is distended  beyond its capacity it does not empty completely all at once, because once stretched that far it can't contract right away. I void about 75% first I wait 10 minutes or so and am able to release the rest. I know this is not newly produced pee because after the first time I still feel the need to pee ; and my kidneys would not produce that much urine in 10 minutes.

On 4/30/2020 at 3:55 AM, martami said:

It came to my mind to challenge the members of this forum to pee. Eager with a full bladder would piss in a graduated container and put a photo without showing the body. If someone does not have such a container, then the pee volume could be measured e.g. with a beer glass or other vessel of known volume. It would also be good to write what the capacity of the container was if the scale was not clearly visible. We could also compare the color of pee. The challenge is for women and men, although men probably have larger blisters, but there are no prizes, so everyone can take part in the fun. I have been on the forum for a short time and I do not know if such a thing was not here. I couldn't find something like that. I managed to pee about 0.65 liters. I invite you to play and apologize in advance for my poor English.

marta_pee.jpg

How much water did you drink the night before?